UPSC Exam Notification 2021– A new exam notification has been issued for the recruitment at National Defence Academy & Naval Academy by UPSC. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is an organization that is responsible for all the Civil Services exam taking place in India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) The interested applicants are requested to thoroughly read this notification and check their eligibility for the examination. The notification was released on the official website of UPSC i.e., @upsc.gov.in. If you’re curious about the vacancy then you’re at the right spot. This recruitment notification will clear all of your doubts associated with Important Dates, Educational qualifications, how to apply online for UPSC Exam Notification 2021, UPSC Exam Selection Process, Salary at UPSC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for UPSC Exam Notification 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – UPSC Exam Notification 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Exam||Board Name||Status|
|Naval Academy & National Defence Academy II||Union Public Service Commission||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Army Wing of National Defence Academy: The applicant should be 12th Class Passed from a recognized Board of India or any other equivalent qualification.
- Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy: The applicant must be 12th Class Passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or any other equivalent education conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Whereas, any other category applicants are required to pay ₹100/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- The candidate must be born between 02.01.2003 and 01.01.2006.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- Only the date mentioned in the 12th Matriculation Certificate will be considered as original the date of birth of the candidate.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Psychological Aptitude Test and Knowledge Test followed by a Written Test conducted by the authorities of the Union Public Service Commission.
- The notification is released on 09.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 29.06.2021, 6:00 PM
- The application can be withdrawn from 06.07.2021 to 12.07.2021
- The date of the exam is 05.09.2021
- Admit Cards will be available 03 weeks prior to the examination date.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for UPSC Exam Notification 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.upsc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Pay for your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card, or by depositing cash at any branch of SBI.
- The pay by cash mode will be closed a day before the last date of applying for the vacancy.
- Click on the option “Submit” if payment is done through an online deposit.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – UPSC Exam Notification 2021
What is NDA?
The National Defence Academy is the joint defense service preparation institute of the Indian Armed Forces, where cadets of the military forces i.e. the Indian Army, the Indian Navy, and the Indian Air Force get prepared collectively before they go on to their respective military associations for further pre-commission practice. NDA is directed twice a year in two stages: Written Exam and SSB Interview. Almost 04 Lakh, candidates appear for NDA every year, out of which approximately 6,000 are called for SSB Interview.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for UPSC Exam Notification 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for UPSC Exam Notification 2021 is 29.06.2021.
What is the Age Limit for UPSC Exam Notification 2021?
The candidate must be born between 02.01.2003 and 01.01.2006.
What is the salary at NDA?
The applicant selected through the NDA Examination will get a stipend of ₹56,100/- Per Month during the training period. After the training is completed, the candidate will become a Lieutenant and the salary can be anywhere between ₹56,100/- to ₹1,77, 500/-.
When is the Exam for NDA recruitment in 2021?
The exam will take place on 05.09.2021.
Hey Guys! If you discover this text beneficial in any method, please don’t skip to provide your important feedback down below within the comment section. Also, do not forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates associated with NDA Recruitment 2021, NDA Careers, NDA Exam Notification, UPSC Exam, UPSC Notification 2021, UPSC 2021 Notification Date, UPSC Recruitment 2021, UPSC Full Form, UPSC Exam, UPSC Online, UPSC, and Union Public Service Commission.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date