UPSC-NDA Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of National Defence Academy and Naval Academy where various posts are available for the Candidates. UPSC is India’s primary agency that handles exams like Civil Services Exam (CSE) to choose candidates for government services like IAS, IPS, IFS, etc. UPSC recruits applicants to both public services as well as defense services. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced a total of 400+ Posts for the National Defence Academy (various wings) and Naval Academy in Recruitments of 2021 on their official website i.e., upsc.gov.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for UPSC-NDA recruitment, UPSC-NDA Exam-1 Date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the post||Name of the Recruitment Wing|
|National Defence Academy (NDA)||Army/ Navy/ Airforce|
|Naval Academy||10+2 Cadets|
- The application starts on 30.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 19.01.2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: 19.01.2021
- Admit Cards will be available in March 2021
- The date of the Exam for NDA candidates: 18.04.2021
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are requested to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- NDA Army: 12th Passed with Any Stream from a recognized Board of India.
- NDA Navy, Airforce/ Naval Academy: 12th passed with PCM as a subject from a recognized Board of India.
Applicants are requested to pay their application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The General/OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.100/-
- SC/ST category applicants are relieved to pay any kind of application fee for this vacancy.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- The age limit of the applicant should be between 02.07.2002 to 01.07.2005.
- For further details about the age limit, applicants are requested to read the official notification.
How To Apply for UPSC-NDA Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the upsc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
Hey Guyz! At RozgarDream, we always intend to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some suggestions on how to improve our User Experience. Thank you.
It’s never too hard for a person who already understands everything just go in there and be positive while you give your Interview. All the Best!