UPSC Notification 2021 – A new notification has been released for the recruitment of various posts in 2021 by UPSC. The Civil Services Examination is a national competitive exam in India performed through the Union Public Service Commission for the recruitment to more crucial Civil Services of the Government of India, inclusive of the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, and Indian Police Service. Interested applicants are required to read this notification thoroughly to get the full details and check eligibility for UPSC Notification 2021.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification on their official website i.e., @upsc.gov.in for the recruitment of Assistant Director, Surveyor, Junior Technical Officer, Ship Surveyor cum Deputy Director-General, and Principal. There are a total of 376 Posts available for the vacancy and this article will help you clear all your uncertainties related to the vacancy such as Important Dates, Recruitment Process, How to Apply Online for UPSC Notification 2021, Salary of the various posts announced at UPSC and other details that you should definitely know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for UPSC Notification 2021
Vacancy Details – UPSC Notification 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Junior Technical Officer||06|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Assistant Director: M.Sc in Agricultural Chemistry/Chemistry with specialization Organic Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry from a recognized University or Institution. A minimum of 03 Years practical work experience relating to analysis of Pesticides using modern sophisticated analytical instruments such as Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy, High performance Liquid Chromatography, Gas Liquid Chromatography, etc.
- Nautical Surveyor: A Certificate of Competency as a Master of a Foreign Going Ship as recognized by the Government of India. A minimum of 05 Years service as Deck Officer, after obtaining the certificate of competency of second mate (Foreign Going), of which 01 Year must have been in capacity of a Master on a Foreign going ship. Extra Master’s Certificate of Competency; or Master of Science Degree in Maritime Affairs awarded by a recognized University.
- Junior Technical Officer: A Bachelor’s Degee in Technology Oil Technology/Oil Technology from a recognized University or Institute. OR A Bachelor’s degree in Science with Post-Graduate Diploma in Sugar Technology from a recognized University/Institute 01 Year experience in Sugar Technology/Edible Oils from Public Sector Undertakings. A MSc. Degree in Chemistry or Post Graduate degree in Oil Technology from a recognized University/Institute.
- Ship Surveyor: A Degree in Naval Architecture from a recognized University. A minimum of 08 Years practical experience in Design, Communication, Survey and Repairs of Ships carried out in Ship Building/Ship Repairing Yards/Any Design or survey Organization after the degree.
- Prinicipal: A Master’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute. A degree in Bachelor of Education from a recognized University/Institute and a minimum of 10 Years experience of Teaching (Vice Principal/Post Graduate Teacher/Trained Graduate Teacher in a recognized High School/Higher Secondary School/Senior Secondary School/Intermediate College.The candidate must be holding a Doctorate Degree from a recognized University?Institute. An Experience of Administrative charge of a Recognized High School/Higher Secondary School/Intermediate College.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The Genral/OBC/EWS category applicants are required to pay ₹25/- as their application fee.
- Whereas, the SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates don’t have to pay any amounts for the application.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned in the table below during the recruitment process:
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Assistant Director||35 Years|
|Nautical Surveyor/Principal||50 Years|
|Junior Technical Officer||30 Years|
|Ship Surveyor||45 Years|
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Union Public Service Commission. The details will be intimated shortly to the shortlisted candidates.
- The application starts on 09.07.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 29.07.2021
- The last date to submit the Print-Out of Application: 30.07.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for UPSC Notification 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.upsc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment under the What’s New section or just find the direct links at the end of this section.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via SBI by cash or SBI Net banking or Visa/Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Also, the candidates are required to submit the Application throug Offline Mode.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the UPSC Notification 2021, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
- Official Website
- Notification Download:
FAQ’s – UPSC Notification 2021
What is the full form of UPSC?
UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission.
What is the salary of the various posts announced at UPSC in 2021?
According to the posts, the average salary of the various posts announced in 2021 varies between ₹2,50,000/- Per Annum. The actual amount may vary from this as it is just an average from the data calculated from various websites.
What is the Age Limit for UPSC Notification 2021?
The upper age limit is 50 Years for the recruitment of various posts by UPSC in 2021. The age limit varies according to the posts and you are required to read this notification to get the specific details of your preferred vacancy.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for UPSC Notification 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for UPSC Notification2021 is 29.07.2021.
Hey Guys! If you find this article beneficial in any then please take a moment and provide your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles mentioned below and never miss any latest updates related to the UPSC Notification, UPSC Exam 2021, UPSC Notification 2021, UPSC Careers, New Job Vacancies by UPSC, and Union Public Service Commission.
- NCS Young Professional Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 07 Posts, Last Date
- UKPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 776 Posts, Last Date
- Central Bank of India Jalgaon Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date
- SAIL Recruitment 2022 – Interview Details, Salary, Eligibility Criteria
- MSEDCL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Electrician & Wireman, Last Date