UPSC Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various vacancies such as Data Processing Assistant, Assistant Public Prosecutor, Junior Technical Officer, Specialist Grade 03 Assistant Professor. The UPSC conducts all the examinations related to the civil services all over India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced a total of 296 Posts for various posts such as Data Processing Assistant, Assistant Public Prosecutor, Junior Technical Officer, Specialist Grade 03 Assistant Professor for different departments in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.upsc.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2021, UPSC Recruitment 2021 Exam Date, Salary at UPSC, etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for UPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Various Vacancies||296 Posts|
|Salary||Level-07 & Level-11|
- The application starts on 23.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 11.02.2021
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Data Processing Assistant: Master’s Degree in Computer Applications/Information Technology/Computer Science or B.E/B.Tech. in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology/Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology from a recognized University/Institute.
- Assistant Public Prosecutor: A Degree in Law of a recognized University with a minimum of 03 Years experience at the Bar Council.
- Specialist Grade-03 Assistant Professor: An MBBS Degree and Post-Graduation Degree in the preferred specialty or super specialty from a recognized University.
- Junior Technical Officer: Bachelor of Technology or Bachelor of Engineering in Oil Technology from a recognized University or Institute or a Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Post-Graduate Diploma in Sugar Technology.
- For further details about the educational qualifications required in a concerned vacancy, please refer to the official notification.
Applicants are required to pay their application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The General/OBCEWS candidates are required to pay Rs.25/-.
- Whereas, the SC/ST/PH and Female category candidates don’t have to pay any amount as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- The upper age limit for the candidates will be 30, 35, 40 Years. according to their posts.
- And the Age calculation will be done from 11.02.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Level-07 and Level-11 Per Month as their salaries according to the posts.
How To Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the UPSC Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.upsc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary at UPSC ?
The average salary at UPSC varies according to the posts i.e., between Level-07 to Level-11.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for UPSC Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for UPSC Recruitment 2021 is 11.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best assistance in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to develop our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Stop being scared of change. No one can stop you. All the Best!