UPSC Engineering Services ESE Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Engineering Services at UPSC for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. The Union Public Service Commission is accountable for all the civil services exams taking place in India. This article contains all the details related to Engineering Services Examination (ESE) Notification. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced a total of 215 Posts for Engineering Services Examination (ESE) in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @upsc.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for UPSC Engineering Services ESE Recruitment 2021, UPSC Engineering Services ESE Selection Process, Salary in the Engineering Services Examination at UPSC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for UPSC Engineering Services ESE Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a Degree in Engineering in a relevant Engineering Discipline from a recognized University.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PWD and Female category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Whereas the General/OBC category applicants are required to pay Rs.200/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 30 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 16.02.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package as per the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Preliminary Exam followed by a Mains Exam and Lastly an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Indian Railway Finance Corporation.
- The application starts on 07.04.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 27.04.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 27.04.2021
- Preliminary Exam will take place on 01.08.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for UPSC Engineering Services ESE 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.upsc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay for your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card, or through E-Challan at any branch of SBI.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for UPSC Engineering Services ESE 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for UPSC Engineering Services ESE 2021 is 27.04.2021
What is the Age Limit for UPSC Engineering Services ESE 2021?
The lower age limit is 21 Years and the upper age limit is 30 Years for the recruitment in Engineering Services at UPSC in 2021.
When will the Preliminary Exam for Engineering Services in UPSC 2021 take place?
The Preliminary Exam will take place on 18.07.2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream constantly aims to support you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to give your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any fresh updates related to UPSC Engineering Services 2021, UPSC Engineering services Notification, Indian Engineering Services 2021, UPSC Exams, and UPSC Civil Services.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Jobs in Rajasthan Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Police Jobs Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar