UPSC Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitments of Geologists and GEO Science DAF. The vacancy is for various posts including Geologists for Group A, Geophysicist Group A, Chemist Group A, and Junior Hydro Geologists. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article. Please note that this application form is only for the candidates which have cleared the preceding exams related to this vacancy.
UPSC has announced a total of 102 Posts for various categories of Recruitments in 2021 on their official website i.e., upsc.gov.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for UPSC recruitment, UPSC exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for UPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies available|
|Geologist Group A||79|
|Geophysicist Group A||05|
|Chemist Group A||15|
|Junior Hydro Geologists||03|
- The application starts on 14.11.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 24.12.2020
For every different post there is a requirement of particular educational qualification and applicants are required to have it while filling the application form:
- Geologists for Group A: Appearing or Passed the Master’s Degree in Geology or Geological Science/ Applied Geology/ Geo-Exploration/ Mineral Exploration/ Engineering Geology/ Marine Geology/ Earth Science or Any Equivalent Degree from a recognized University.
- Geophysicist Group A: Appearing or Passed the Master’s Degree in Science in Physics/ Applied Physics/ Geophysics/ Marine Geophysics/ or Any other Equivalent Degree from a recognized University.
- Chemist Group A: Appearing or Passed in Master’s Degree in Science with Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry Analytical Chemistry/ from a recognized University.
- Junior Hydro Geologists: Appearing or Passed in Master’s Degree in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Marine Geology or any degree equivalent to the degrees mentioned above from a recognized University.
Applicants will have to pay the fees according to the details mentioned below:
- The General/OBC category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 200/-
- The SC/ST/PH/Female category Applicants don’t have to pay any amount in the form of application fees.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- Geologists for Group A: 21-32 Years
- Geophysicist Group A: 21-32 Years
- Chemist Group A: 21-32 Years
- Junior Hydro Geologists: 21-35 Years
How To Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021 DAF Forms:
In order to apply for the UPSC Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the upsc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.