UPSESSB TGT Recruitment 2021– A new notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) for various subjects. The main purpose of the UPSESSB is to provide guidelines on topics linking to the method of direct recruitment of educators to conduct examinations, where required, and hold interviews and make a choice of candidates for being appointed as teachers. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Uttar Pradesh Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) has announced a total of 12603 Posts for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) for different departments in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @pariksha.up.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for UPSESSB TGT Recruitment 2021, UPSESSB TGT Selection Process, Salary of a Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) at UPSESSB, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for UPSESSB TGT Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT)||12603|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- The applicant should have a Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant subject.
- Also, the applicant must be B.Ed Passed.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.450/-.
- ST category applicants are required to pay Rs.250/-.
- Whereas the General/OBC category applicants are required to pay Rs.750/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- No Upper Age limit for the candidates.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.07.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Examination conducted by the authorities of the Uttar Pradesh Education Services Selection Board.
- The application starts on 16.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 01.05.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 03.05.2021
- The last date for the correction and submission of the form is 05.05.2021
- Dates for the Exam and Admit Cards are yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for UPSESSB TGT Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the UPSESSB TGT Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.pariksha.up.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Select the vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card, or through E-Challan.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) at UPSESSB?
The average salary of a Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for UPSESSB TGT Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for UPSESSB TGT Recruitment 2021 is 01.05.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always aims to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to develop our User Experience. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to UPSESSB, PGT 2021, UP TGT PGT 2021, UP Service Selection Board, and UPSESSB Recruitment 2021.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar