Uttrakhand High Court Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Law Clerks. The Uttarakhand State was created out of the former State of Uttar Pradesh on 09/11/2000. At the time of the invention of the State, the High Court of Uttarakhand was also built on the same day at Nainital. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Uttrakhand High Court has announced a total of 10 Posts for Law Clerks in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Uttrakhand High Court Recruitment 2021, Uttrakhand High Court Law Clerks Interview Date, Salary of a Law Clerk at Uttrakhand High Court, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Uttrakhand High Court Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary (Per Month)|
- The application starts on 18.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 31.01.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- The applicant must have completed a 03 Years Professional or Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from a recognized Law College of India. The applicant should be a law graduate who has not strated preactice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or service. Advocates up to 05 Years of practice cam also apply for the post but their licence will be surrendered to the Bar Council. The candidates who have appeared in LL.B examination in 2020-2021 and are awaiting results can also apply for the post but they will be required to submit the final mark sheet before joining.
- There is a requirement of a bit of Computer Knowledge which includes Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations.
All the category applicants are required to submit Rs.150/- as their application fee through a postal order or bank draft.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 26 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Uttrakhand High Court recruitment department.
How To Apply for Uttrakhand High Court Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Uttrakhand High Court Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page and download the application form.
- After Downloading the application form, fill it very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Along with the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents send the application form to the following address along with the application fee of Rs.150/- through postal order or bank draft.
- Registrar General, High Court of Uttrakhand at Nainital.
- Keep the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Law Clerk at Uttrakhand High Court?
The average salary of a Law Clerk Uttrakhand High Court Rs.35,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to send the Application Form of Uttrakhand High Court Recruitment 2021?
The Last to send the Application Form of Uttrakhand High Court Recruitment 2021 is 31.01.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best assistance in every way possible. Hence If you find this article effective in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some suggestions on how to develop our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Believe in yourself and give all you’ve got. No one can stop you. All the Best!