Vacancy for CRPF 2021 – Applicants are invited for a Walk-In-Interview for GDMO & Specialist Medical Officers at Composite Hospital, CRPF in Srinagar, Kulgam, Anantnag, Pulwama, Jorhat, Itanagar, Agartala, Sambalpur, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Ranchi, Imphal, Hyderabad, Gandhinagar, Neemuch, Silcher, Bilaspur, Jagdalpur, Pallipuram, Allahabad, Pune, Jammu, and Bengaluru. Interested applicants are required to read this article thoroughly to check their eligibility or get the full details.
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @crpf.gov.in for the recruitment of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) and Specialist Medical Officers in 2021. The recruitment is purely based on a contract basis for 03 Years which is extendable for 02 more years. There are a total of 60 vacancies available all over India and this article will help you clear all of your doubts related to the notification such as Dates for Interview, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Vacancy for CRPF 2021
Vacancy for CRPF 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Specialist Medical Officers||29|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- A Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma in concerned specialty with 1.5 Years of experience after obtaining Post-Graduate Degree.
- A minimum of 02 Years and 06 Months experience after obtaining Post-Graduate Diploma and MBBS, Internship.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 70 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected applicants will get an impressive package as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Specialist Medical Officer||₹85,000/-|
The recruitment of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted at their respective cities by the Central Reserve Police Force recruitment department.
- The advertisement was released on 22.10.2021
- Interview will take place on 22.11.2021 & 29.11.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy for CRPF? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Vacancy for CRPF 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.crpf.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- The interview take place at the Composite Hospital, CRPF of their respective cities.
- Reach at the venue and make sure you bring all the documents required on the date of interview.
- If you want further details about the Vacancy for CRPF 2021, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Vacancy for CRPF 2021
What is the salary of a GDMO & Specialist Medical Officer at CRPF?
The average salary of a GDMO & Specialist Medical Officer at CRPF varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹75,000/- to ₹85,000/- Per Month. To get the specific salary details of your preferred vacancy, read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Age Limit for Vacancy for CRPF 2021?
The upper age limit is 70 Years for the recruitment of a GDMO & Specialist Medical Officer at CRPF in 2021.
When is the Interview for the vacancy of GDMO and Specialist Medical Officers at CRPF in 2021?
The interview for the vacancy of GDMO and Specialist Medical Officers at CRPF in 2021 will take place on 22.11.2021 and 29.11.2021.
Where is the interview for the recruitment of GDMO & Specialist Medical Officers at CRPF in 2021?
The interview of GDMO & Specialist Medical Officers for a vacancy at CRPF in 2021 will take place at the Composite Hospital, CRPF of their respective cities.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of a GDMO & Specialist Medical Officer at CRPF in 2021?
There are a total of 60 vacancies available for the recruitment of a General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) & Specialist Medical Officer at CRPF in 2021.
Hey Guys! If you found this article helpful in any method, then take a few seconds to give your feedback down below in the comment section and follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to CRPF Vacancy 2021, CRPF Recruitment 2021, Central Reserve Police Force Jobs, and CRPF Careers.
↓ Latest Job Notifications ↓
- Freshersvoice – Latest Jobs for Freshers 2022: Apply Now | Rozgar Bharat
- AAI AERO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 156 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- Survey of India Recruitment 2022: 03 New Posts for Motor Driver cum Mechanic
- NALCO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 17 New Posts for Operator, Last Date
- Bokaro Steel Plant Vacancy 2022: Apply Online, 146 New Posts at SAIL Bokaro