VECC Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the various posts. The Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC) is a research and development unit of the Department of Atomic Energy. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC) has announced a total of 09 Posts for various posts such as Nurse, Work Assistant, Canteen Attendant, Sub Officer, and Driver in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @vecc.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will clearly be very important to you. We are going to share some key features of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for VECC Recruitment 2021, VECC Selection Process, Salary at VECC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for VECC Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Female Nurse ‘A’||01|
|Sub Officer ‘B’||01|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||03|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Work Assistant/Canteen Attendant: 10th Class Passed from a recognized Board of India.
- Female Nurse ‘A’: HSC/X12th Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (03 Years Course) with a Valid Registration as ‘A’ Grade Nurse from Central/State Nursing Council in India OR B.SC (Nursing).
- Sub-Officer ‘B’: HSC 10+2 (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks with a Sub-Officer’s Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur, and 12 Years (5 years as Leading Fireman) experience.
- Driver (Ordinary Grade): 10th Class Passed with LMV/HMV Driving License and an Experience of 03 Years.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 20.05.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.18,000/- to Rs.44,900/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and a Skill Test/Interview conducted by the authorities of the Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre
- The application starts on 20.04.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 20.05.2021
- The date of the Written/Skill Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for VECC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.vecc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary at VECC?
The average salary at VECC varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.18,000/- to Rs.44,900/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for VECC Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for VECC Recruitment 2021 is 20.05.2021
What is the Age Limit for VECC Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 40 Years for the recruitment at VECC in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always proposes to help you in each way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t neglect to provide your relevant feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any newest updates related to VECC Careers, Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre Jobs, VECC New Job Vacancies, Various Posts Recruitment at VECC, Bhabha Research Centre Kolkata, and VECC New Openings.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Jobs in Rajasthan Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Police Jobs Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar