WB Police Constable Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Police Constable. The WB Police basically aim to build a rule of law through blocking and disclosure of corruption and preservation of civil organization without hesitation, acquiring and leveraging the support and trust of all segments of society. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
West Bengal government has announced a total of 8632 Posts for Police Constable in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., wbpolice.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for WB Police Constable Recruitment 2021, WB Police Constable Exam Date, Salary of a Police Constable at WB Police, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for WB Police Constable Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Police Constable (Male)||7440|
|Police Constable (Female)||1192|
- The application starts on 22.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 20.02.2021
- Last Date for Application Fee: 23.02.2021
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to be at least a Madhyamik Examination Passed from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalnt.
Applicants are required to pay their application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The UR candidates of West Bengal are required to pay Rs.170/-.
- Whereas, the SC/ST category candidates of West Bengal are required to pay Rs.20/-.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 27 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.22,700/- to Rs.58,500/- Per Month as their salaries according to the posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Preliminary Test followed by a Physical Measurement Test and lastly, a Written Test conducted by the authorities of the WB Police recruitment department.
How To Apply for WB Police Constable Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the WB Police Constable Recruitment 2021, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.wbpolice.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Police Constable at WB Police?
The average salary of a Police Constable at WB Police is from Rs.22,700/- to Rs.58,500/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for WB Police Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for WB Police Recruitment 2021 is 20.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to provide you the best assistance in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to develop our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Stop being scared of change. No one can stop you. All the Best!