WBBPE Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Primary Teachers. The Board is deemed to operate jurisdictional power on the District Primary School Councils, The goal is as much to decentralize as to democratize the elemental learning practice. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) has announced a total of 16,500 Posts for Primary Teachers in Recruitments of 2021 on their official website i.e., wbbpe.org and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for WBBPE recruitment, WBBPE exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for WBBPE Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies available||Salary|
- The application starts on 23.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 06.01.2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: 06.01.2021
- The date of the Exam and the Interview are from 10.01.2021 to 17.01.2021
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are requested to possess the following educational qualifications:
- Minimum Educational and Training qualification as directed by the national council for teaching education having as on the date of the recruitment notification.
- Applicant should be passed in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2014.
The applicants are requested to pay the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- SC/ST/PH candidates are required to pay Rs.50/-
- All of the other category applicants are required to pay Rs.200/-
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
How To Apply for WBBPE Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the WBBPE Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.wbbpe.org on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
Hey Guyz! At RozgarDream, we always intend to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some suggestions on how to improve our User Experience. Thank you.
It’s never tough for a person who already knows everything just go in there and be confident during your Interview. All the Best!