WBHRB Tutor Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Tutor/Demonstrator. The WBHRB is accountable for choosing the candidates for direct recruitment to posts permanent or temporary for which the authority of the selection is the Government in the Department of Health & Family Welfare and authority subordinate to the Governor. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has announced a total of 04 Posts for Tutor/Demonstrator in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.wbhrb.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for WBHRB Tutor Recruitment 2021, WBHRB Tutor Selection Process, Salary of a Tutor/Demonstrator at WBHRB, etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for WBHRB Tutor Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||UR||SC||OBC-A||Total Vacancies|
- The application starts on 28.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 06.02.2021
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess an MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized University in accordance with the regulations made by the Medical Council of India and included in the First, Second or Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act,1956.
The applicants are requested to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PH category applicants don’t have to pay any amount.
- However, any other category applicant will have to submit Rs.210/- as their application fee..
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- The Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 45 Years.
- The Age calculation will be measured from 01.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Level-16 as their salaries.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the Educational Qualifications and Experience of the applicant.
How To Apply for WBHRB Tutor Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the WBHRB Tutor Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.wbhrb.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application only via GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System).
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of a Tutor at WBHRB?
The average salary of the Tutor/Demonstrator at WBHRB is of Level-16.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for WBHRB Tutor Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for WBHRB Tutor Recruitment 2021 is 06.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to provide you the best assistance in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to develop our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Stop being scared of change. No one can stop you. All the Best!