WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Medical Officer (Specialist) for various departments. The WBHRB is responsible for the selection of candidates for recruitment to vacant posts. The strength of selecting the applicants is of the Government in the Department of Health & Family Welfare and officials subservient to the Governor. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has announced a total of 1313 Posts for Medical Officer (Specialist) for different departments in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.wbhrb.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2021, WBHRB Medical Officer (Specialist) Selection Process, Salary of a Medial Officer at WBHRB, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the Medical Officer (Specialist) as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Discipline||UR||SC||ST||OBC-A||OBC-B||PWD|
|Gynae & Obs||38||28||09||19||12||02|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- MBBS degree included in the First Schedule OR Second Schedule OR Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 from a recognized and important Post Graduate Qualification in the particular Speciality and Medical Council Registration as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India, OR
- Any State Medical Council granted that the Candidate if selected, must register his/her name in the West Bengal Medical Council within 06 months of joining the West Bengal Health Services.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC and ST category applicants don’t have to pay any amount as their application fee.
- Whereas the General/OBC category applicants are required to pay Rs.210/-.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.15,600/- to Rs.42,000/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board.
- The application starts on 12.02.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 20.02.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.wbhrb.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of an Medical Officer (Specialist) at WBHRB?
The average salary of an Medical Officer (Specialist) at WBHRB varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.15,600/- to Rs.42,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 is 20.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar