WBHRB Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Medical Officers & various Specialists. The recruitment is purely on the contract basis of 02 months. However, the contract could increase on the orders of the government. West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) is accountable for deciding and supporting candidates for direct recruitment to the various posts. However, this recruitment notification is only for the recruitment of Medical Officers and various Specialists. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has announced a total of 10 Posts for Medical Officer & Specialists of different departments in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @wbhealth.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will clearly be very important for you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, Interview details for WBHRB Recruitment 2021, WBHRB Selection Process, Salary of a Medical Officer/Specialist at WB Health Department, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for WBHRB Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Specialist (Respiratory Medicine)||02|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Medical Officer (General Duty): MBBS from a recognized Institution/University under the MCI/State Council.
- Specialist (Medicine): MD in Medicine from a recognized Institution/University under MCI/State Council.
- Specialist (Anesthesia): MD in Anesthesia from a recognized Institution/University under MCI/State Council
- Specialist (Respiratory Medicine): A Diploma/MD in Respiratory Medicine from a recognized Institution/University under MCI/State Council
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 60 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board.
- The application starts on 13.05.2021
- The Interview will take place on 24.05.2021 from 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.wbhealth.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- The Interview will take place at the following address on 24.05.2021 from 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM.
- CMOH & Secretary Office, District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Nandigram Health.
- The applicants are required to bring all the relevant documents to the venue as mentioned in the official notification.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Medical Officer & Specialists at WBHRB?
Medical Officer: Rs.40,000/- Per Month.
Specialist: Rs.50,000/- Per Month.
When is the Interview for Medical Officer & Specialists at WBHRB in 2021?
The Interview will take place on 24.05.2021.
What is the Age Limit for WBHRB Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 60 Years for the recruitment of Medical Officers & Specialists at WBHRB in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always proposes to assist you in every way feasible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to provide your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any newest updates related to WBHRB Careers, WBHRB Recruitment, WBHRB New Job Vacancies, WB Health, and West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Jobs.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date