WBHRB Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various posts such as Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, and Lab Technician. The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is accountable for choosing and promoting candidates for immediate recruitment to posts for which the applicant is suitable in the hand of the Government in the Department of Health & Family Welfare and authorization to the Governor. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has announced a total of 140 Posts for various posts such as Staff Nurse, Full-Time Medical Officer, and Lab Technician in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.wbhealth.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for WBHRB Recruitment, WBHRB Exam Date, Salary at WBHRB, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for WBHRB Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Full-Time Medical Officer (FTMO)||66|
- The application starts on 13.01.2021
- Last Date to fill the Application Form Online: 22.01.2021
- Last Date to send the Hard Copy of the Application Form: 02.02.2021
- The date of the Exam and Interview are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualification for each post as mentioned below:
- Full-Time Medical Officer (FTMO): MBBS from an MCI recognized Institute with an 01 Year compulsory internship and must be registered in West Bengal Medical Council.
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc. Nursing/GNM Course.
- Lab Technician: 10+2 from a recognized board of India with a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician by AICTE with some basic knowledge of Computers.
The applicants are required to submit the application according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The UR category applicants are required to pay Rs.100/-.
- Whereas, the SC/ST/OBC category applicants are required to pay Rs.50/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process as mentioned below:
- Full-Time Medical Officer (FTMO): 66 Years.
- Staff Nurse: 64 Years.
- Lab Technician: 40 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will get an impressive package of salary for their respective posts as mentioned below:
- FTMO: Rs.60,000/-
- Staff Nurse: Rs.25,000/-
- Lab Technician: Rs.22,000/-
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Examination and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board.
How To Apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the WBHRB Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.wbhealth.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Demand Draft as mentioned in the official notification.
- Click on the option “Submit” OR
- You can also send the hard copy of the filled application form to the following address.
- CMOH-Office, Kalyanpur Satellite Township, Asansol Paschim Bardhman, PIN-713305.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Make sure you send the hard copy to the given address on or before 02.02.2021.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of FTMO, Staff Nurse and Lab Technician at WBHRB?
The average salary of FTMO, Staff Nurse and Lab Technician at WBHRB is between Rs.22,000 to Rs.60,000/- or you can get the full details individually at the top of this article.
What is the Last Date to fill the FTMO, Staff Nurse and Lab Technician at WBHRB?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form Online for FTMO, Staff Nurse and Lab Technician at WBHRB is 22.01.2021 or you can send the hard copy to the above given address on or before 02.02.2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best assistance in each and every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to improve our user engagement. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Trust yourself and give all you have got. No one can stop you. All the Best!