WBPCB Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various posts such as Assistant Environmental Engineer, Junior Environmental Engineer, Environmental Analyst, Lab Assistant, Clerk, etc. The WPPCB is basically in charge to prevent water and air pollution all over West Bengal. The West Bengal Pollution Control Board is a part of the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) which was established in India on 22 September 1974. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
West Bengal Pollution Control Board has announced the vacancy of 48 Posts for various categories in Recruitment 2021 on their official website i.e., wbpcb.gov.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for WBPCB recruitment, WBPCB exam date, etc.
Jobs in West Bengal
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for WBPCB Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details with Salary
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Selection Process
- Age Limit
The notification consists number of vacancies for various posts and different salary packages as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies||Salary (Per Month)|
|Assistant Environmental Engineer||05||Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,44,300/-|
|Junior Environmental Engineer||12||Rs. 35,800 – Rs. 92,100/-|
|Environmental Analyst||03||Rs. 32,100 – Rs. 82,900/-|
|Senior Accounts Clerk||05||Rs. 28,900 – Rs. 74,500/-|
|Accounts Clerk||03||Rs. 22,700 – Rs. 58,500/-|
|Laboratory Assistant||07||Rs. 22,700 – Rs. 58,500/-|
|Junior Environmental Assistant||13||Rs. 22,700 – Rs. 58,500/-|
- The application starts on 10.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 31.12.2020
- The Date of the Exam is yet to be announced.
For every different post there is a requirement of a particular educational qualification and applicants are required to possess it while filling the application form:
|Name of the Post||Qualification Required|
|Assistant Environmental Engineer||Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Bio-Technology/ Chemical/ Civil/ Mechanical/ Environmental or Public health engineering from a recognized university with knowledge of computer.|
|Junior Environmental Engineer||Diploma in Electrical/ Bio-Technology/ Chemical/Civil/ Mechanical/ Environmental or Public health engineering from a recognized university of WB with knowledge of computer.|
|Environmental Analyst||Bachelor Degree in Environmental Science/ Geology/ Biology/ Zoology/ Botany/ Chemistry/ Biology/ Physics/ Bio-Chemistry/ Bio-Technology from a recognized university with an experience of 02 Years in the laboratory and some computer knowledge.|
|Senior Accounts Clerk||Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized university of India with an experience of 05 Years and some computer knowledge.|
|Accounts Clerk||Passed in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or Equivalent to it with some knowledge of computer.|
|Laboratory Assistant||Passed in Higher Secondary (Science) Examination of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or equivalent to it with a minimum experience of 02 Years.|
|Junior Environmental Analyst||Passed in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or equivalent to it with some knowledge of computer.|
The selection of this recruitment will be done on the basis of interview and a written test.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 37 Years.
How To Apply for WBPCB Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the WBPCB Recruitment 2021the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.wbpcb.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the option “Apply Now” or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application fee via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some suggestions on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Your expertise will determine your future, not your fate. Believe in yourself and perform your best. No one can stop you. All the Best!