WBPDCL New Recruitment 2021 – Applications are being invited for the recruitment of a Director (Mining) at West Bengal in 2021. The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited is a non-recorded organization completely possessed and constrained by the Government of West Bengal with the objective to carry on the matter of nuclear energy age in the territory of West Bengal, India. If you are one of the aspiring candidates for the vacancy, you must read this notification thoroughly so that you can check your eligibility before applying for the vacancy.
West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) has released a notification for the recruitment of a Director in the Mining department on their official website i.e., @wbpdcl.co.in. The recruitment is purely on a contract of 03 Years which could be extended later on the basis of the performance of the candidate. You will find all the important details related to the vacancy such as Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply for WBPDCL New Recruitment 2021, Salary of a Director (Mining) at WBPDCL, and other necessary details that you should know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for WBPDCL New Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – WBPDCL New Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies Available
|As per Requirement
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience in the relevant field as mentioned below:
- A B.Tech./B.E Degree in Mining.
- The applicant who has completed Diploma in Safety Management would be preferred by organization.
- The applicant must have a minimum of 20 Years of work experience in Managerial post
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 62 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021.
The selected applicant will get an impressive package of ₹1,56,500/- to ₹2,10,800/- Per Month as their salary with Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Electricity Allowance, and Medical Allowance, PR Allowance.
The selection of the candidate will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited. The detail of the interview will be intimated later to the shortlisted candidates based on their qualifications and experience.
- The application starts on 29.09.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 20.09.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for WBPDCL New Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.wbpdcl.co.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the “Careers” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the official notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your application forms along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- Chairman and Managing Director, The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited, Bidyut Unnayan Bhaban, Plot No. 3/C, LABlock, Sector-III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata – 700106.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – WBPDCL New Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of WBPDCL?
WBPDCL stands for West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited.
What is the salary of a Director (Mining) at WBPDCL?
The average salary of a Director (Mining) varies between ₹1,56,500/- to ₹2,10,800/- Per Month. There will be some extra allowances and for those details, you must read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Age Limit for WBPDCL New Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 62 Years for the recruitment of a Director (Mining) at WBPDCL in 2021.
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for WBPDCL New Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to submit the Application Form for WBPDCL New Recruitment 2021 is 20.09.2021.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of Director (Mining) at WBPDCL in 2021?
The eligible candidates are required to send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to “Chairman and Managing Director, The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited, Bidyut Unnayan Bhaban, Plot No. 3/C, LA Block, Sector-III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata – 700106“.
Hey Guys! If you found this helpful in any way then please give your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to get all the latest notifications on your phone related to the WBPDCL Careers, WBPDCL New Recruitment 2021, WBPDCl Vacancy 2021, West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited Jobs, Govt Jobs in West Bengal, and West Bengal Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date