WBPSC Judicial Service Exam Notification 2021 – A new notification has been released for the recruitment of a Civil Judge at West Bengal in 2021. The West Bengal Public Service Commission or PSCWB is the national organization eligible to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-stage appointments to the numerous Civil Services of the nation of West Bengal in India. You are requested to read this notification thoroughly and check your eligibility before applying for the vacancy.
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released the notification on their official website ie., @wbpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of a Civil Judge in 2021. There are a total of 14 vacancies available for the post and in this notification, you will find all the necessary details that you should know before applying for the vacancy such as Important Dates, the Recruitment Process, How to Apply Online for the WBPSC Judicial Service Exam Notification 2021, Salary of a Civil Judge at West Bengal, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for WBPSC Judicial Service Exam Notification 2021
Vacancy Details – WBPSC Judicial Service Exam Notification 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Civil Judge||14||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A Law Degree from a government recognized University or Institution.
- Bengali language can be read, written, and spoken (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali).
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The West Bengal SC/ST candidates and Person with Disabilities (PWD) category applicants don’t have to pay any amount as their application fee.
- However, all the other category candidates are required to pay ₹210/- + a service charge of 1%.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 23 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 35 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected applicants will get an impressive package of ₹27,700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44,770/- Per Month.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the Preliminary Examination (MCQ Type), Final Examination and Personality Test. The shortlisted candidates will go to the Final Examination round followed by the Personality Test conducted by the authorities of the West Bengal Public Service Commssion.
- The notification was released on 09.07.2021
- The Application starts from 14.07.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 05.08.2021
- Last Date to submit the Application Fee:
- Online: 05.08.2021, Midnight
- Offline: 06.08.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for WBPSC Judicial Service Exam Notification 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.wbpsc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the What’s New section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Select the option appearing as “Apply Online”.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application fee via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card or through Offline Mode.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – WBPSC Judicial Service Exam Notification 2021
What is the salary of a Civil Judge in West Bengal?
The average salary of a Civil Judge is ₹44,770/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for WBPSC Judicial Service Exam Notification 2021?
The lower age limit is 23 Years and the upper age limit is 35 Years for the recruitment of Civil Judge at WBPSC in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for WBPSC Judicial Service Exam Notification 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for WBPSC Judicial Service Exam Notification 2021 is 05.08.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of Civil Judge at West Bengal in 2021?
There a total of 14 vacancies announced in the latest notification of the WBPSC Judicial Service Exam 2021. Read this article thoroughly to get the full details of the notificaiton.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any way, then please don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section and follow our social media handles and never miss any latest updates related to the WBPSC Recruitment 2021, New Job Vacancies in West Bengal, West Bengal Govt. Jobs 2021, Civil Judge Vacancy at West Bengal, West Bengal Rozgar.
- BEL Recruitment 2022: Get Application FOrm, Salary Up to ₹1,60,000/- Per Month
- MOIL Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 04 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- NASA Recruitment 2022: Apply Online @ usajobs.gov
- BIS Recruitment 2022: Application Form, Salary Up to ₹2,08,700/-
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2022: Get Application Form, Check Last Date & Eligibility Here!