WBPSC Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various posts such as Assitant Engineers in Electrical Stream and Assistant Directors of Animal Resources Development (Fodder). The West Bengal Public Service Commission manages the state Civil Services Exam named WBCS (EXE) Exam. The exam takes place yearly or when the Commission declares the date. The WBPSC exam is usually a three-tier examination- Preliminary, Mains, and Interview. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has announced a total of 46 Posts for Assitant Engineers in Electrical Stream and Assistant Directors of Animal Resources Development (Fodder) in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.wbpsc.gov.in . If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for WBPSC recruitment, WBPSC exam date, Salary at WBPSC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for WBPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Assistant Engineers (Electrical)||34|
|Assistant Director Animal Resources Development (Fodder)||12|
- The application starts on 11.01.2021
- Last date to Apply for the vacancies: 01.02.2021
- Last date to pay the fees (online): 01.02.2021
- The last date for the online payment (offline): 02.02.2021
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancies, Applicants are requested to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Assistant Engineers (Electrical): A Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University of India or any equivalent qualification.
- Assistant Director of Animal Resources Development (Fodder): A degree in Agriculture or Veterinary Science and Animal husbandry from a recognized University of India.
Applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST and PWD category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- However, the General and OBC category applicants are required to pay Rs.210/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 36 Years for the applicants preparing for the Assistant Engineers in Electrical Stream.
- Whereas, the upper age limit for the Assistant Director of Animal Resources and Development is 40 Years.
- The Age will be calculated on 01.01.2020
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of salary according to their Posts as mentioned below:
- Assistant Engineers in Electrical Stream: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.42,000/-
- Assistant Director of Animal Resources and Development: Rs.56,100 to Rs.1,44,300.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the Written test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the West Bengal Public Service Commission.
How To Apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the WBPSC Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the wbpsc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just click here for Assistant Engineer Notification Download and here for the Assistant Director Notification Download.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
- Notification Download: Assistant Engineer | Assistant Director
- Official Website
- Apply Online (The link activates on 11.01.2021)
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to improve our User Participation. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
What is the salary of a Assistant Engineer at WBPSC?
The average salary of a Graduate Apprentice at KPTCL is Rs.15,600/- to Rs.42,000/- Per Month.
What is the salary of a Assistant Director of Animal Resources Development (Fodder) at WBPSC?
The average salary of an Assistant Director of Animal Resources Development at WBPCB is Rs.56,100/- to Rs,1,44,300/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the WBPSC Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Engineer & Assistant Director Application Form?
The Last to fill the Application Form for WBPCB Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Engineer & Assistant Director is 01.02.2021
Your expertise will determine your future, not your fate. Trust yourself and perform your best. No one can stop you. All the Best!