WCR Teacher Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various Teaching posts such as Primary Teacher (PRT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Post-Graduate Teacher (PGT) for different subjects. West Central Railay is the Portal of Indian Railways, developed with an aim to allow a particular window path to knowledge and help being presented by the several departments. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
West Central Railway (WCR) has announced a total of 13 Posts for various Teaching posts such as Primary Teacher (PRT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Post-Graduate Teacher (PGT) for different subjects in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for WCR Teacher Recruitment 2021, WCR Teacher Selection Process, Salary of a Teacher at WCR, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for WCR Teacher Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Primary Teacher (PRT)||04|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||03|
|Post-Graduate Teacher (PGT)||06|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
Primary Teacher (PRT)
- Senior Secondary or equivalent with at least 50% marks and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education OR Senior Secondary or equivalent with at least 45% marks and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education, in accordance with the NCTE, Regulations, 2002. OR Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and 4-years Bachelor of Elementary Education OR Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and 2-years Diploma in Education OR Graduation and two-year Diploma in Elementary Education/B.Ed. and must be Passed in the Teacher Eligibility Test to be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT):
- Graduation in the Teaching and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR Graduation in the teaching subject with at least 50% marks and one year Bachelor in Education OR Graduation in the teaching subject with at least 45% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education, in accordance with the NCTE Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. OR Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and 4-years Bachelor of Elementary Education OR Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and 4-years B.A./B.Sc. or B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed. OR Graduation in the teaching subject with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed. AND Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), to be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. AND Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.
Post-Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of ‘Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject Or Master Degree from recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects: 01. PGT – Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at the Graduate level. (02) PGT (Physics) – Physics / Electronics/Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics. (03) PGT (Chemistry) – Chemistry/ Bio.Chem. (04)PGT(Biology) – Botany/Zoology/ Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/ Genetics/ Micro Biology/ Bio-Technology/Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level. (05) PGT (History) – History (06). PGT (Sociology) – Sociology and B. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized university. C. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 65 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 15.02.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.21,250/- to Rs.27,500 Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the educational qualifications or you can say Merit obtained in the education pursued.
- The application starts on 03.02.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 15.02.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for WCR Teacher Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the WCR Teacher Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the Notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Send the filled application form to the following e-mail address.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Make sure you send the application form on or before 15.02.2021.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of a Teacher at West Central Railway (WCR)?
The average salary of a Teacher at WCR varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.21,250/- to Rs.27,500/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for WCR Teacher Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for WCR Teacher Recruitment 2021 is 15.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article usepful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Believe in Yourself, No one can stop you. All the Best!