WHO Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 – A new vacancy notification has been released for the recruitment of Medical Officers in New Delhi, India. The World Health Organization is a specialized business enterprise of the United Nations accountable for global public health. The WHO Constitution, which establishes the business enterprise’s governing shape and principles, states its predominant goal as “the attainment through all peoples of the very best viable degree of health. Interested applicants can check their eligibility and apply online by reading this article thoroughly.
World Health Organisation (WHO) has released the notification on their official website i.e., @who.int for the recruitment of a Medical Officer (Hepatitis, HIV, and STIs in 2021). The vacancy is for the organization titled “SE/CDS Department of Communicable Diseases (CDS)” and The recruitment is purely based on a contract for a period of 02 Years. You will clear all your doubts related to the vacancy by reading this article such as Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply Online for WHO Medical Officer Recruitment 2021, Salary of a Medical Officer at WHO India, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for WHO Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – WHO Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Location|
|Medical Officer||As per Requirement||New Delhi, India|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A Degree in Medicine or Public Health from an advanced University.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 10 Years of professional experience, including considerable experience in an international context, in the Development and Implementation of Health Programmes.
The applicants are required to possess some skills to be eligible for the vacancy which are as follows:
- Principles and Practices of a wide range of public health issues.
- Policy Development related to Hepatitis, HIV and STI programmes.
- Communication and Presentation Skills with Good knowledge of English.
- A knowledge of WHO policies, programmes and activities in the relevant areas of Hepatitis, HIV and STIs
The applicants must have the following competencies:
- Respecting & Promoting Individual
- Producing Results
The selection of the candidates will be based on their qualifications and experience. The shortlisted candidates might be called for an Interview or CBT conducted by the authorities of the World Health Organisation.
- The application starts on 09.07.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 31.07.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for WHO Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.who.int on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the Careers section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Select the option appearing as Apply Online.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – WHO Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of WHO?
WHO stands for World Health Organisation.
What is the salary of a Medical Officer at WHO India?
According to the data on the various websites, the average salary of a Medical Officer is approximately ₹20,46,780/- Per Year. It is the analyzed amount for you to get an idea of the salary as it is not mentioned in the official notification, The actual amount may vary from this.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for WHO Medical Officer Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for WHO Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 is 31.07.2021.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any method, give us your valuable feedback down below in the comment section and follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to WHO India Recruitment 2021, World Health Organisation Careers, Medical Officer Vacancy at WHO India, Medical Jobs in India, WHO Jobs, WHO Vacancy 2021, Jobs in New Delhi, and Delhi Rozgar.
- Jio Payments Bank Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Home Sales Officer
- TNSTC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Welder at Coimbatore, 10 New Posts
- DOT Consultant Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date, Salary
- UCIL Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date, Salary, Check Eligibility
- Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022 – Application Form, 13 Posts, Last Date