IIT Madras Recruitment 2023– The application has been released for the recruitment of JRF at IIT Madras. Indian Institute of Technology is a government body responsible for educational purposes for engineering candidates. Interested candidates are required to read this notification thoroughly before applying for the vacancy.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has released a notification on their official website i.e., icandsr.iitm.ac.in for the recruitment of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in 2023. There is only one vacancy available and you’re going to get all the necessary details related to the notification in this article such as How to Apply Online for IIT Madras Recruitment 2023, Salary, Application Process, Last Date, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for IIT Madras Recruitment 2023
Table of Contents
The notification consists of several vacancies for the post(s) mentioned above as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Junior Research Fellow||01||Notification Released|
Following are the eligibility criteria for the post of JRF recruitment at IIT Madras in 2023 with required experience and educational qualifications:
- The candidates are required to be GATE-qualified graduates in BE in Electronics/communication/ BME/ Computer science Engineering or M.Tech/ MS(Research)
- Also, the candidate must have knowledge in Medical imaging, audio/FPGA/firmware implementation/ electronics hardware programming preferred. 70% marks or 7.5 CGPA and above at the UG level.
- The candidate must have an experience of 1-2 years in software or hardware programming (signal/image processing field preferred) and must have demonstrated a strong experience in programming in C/C++/Python is a must.
The recruitment of the candidate will be on the basis of a few rounds of interviews and shortlisting conducted by the authorities of IIT Madras.
The selected applicant will receive an impressive salary package of ₹31,000/- Per Month.
- Application Starts on 10.02.2023
- The last date to fill out the application is 26.02.2023
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for IIT Madras Recruitment 2023
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.icandsr.iitm.ac.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your application forms and all the relevant documents to the prescribed address.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQs – IIT Madras Recruitment 2023
What does IIT stand for?
IIT stands for Indian Institute of Technology.
What is the salary of a JRF at IIT Madras?
An average salary of a JRF at IIT Madras is ₹31,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for IIT Madras Recruitment 2023?
The last date to fill out the application for JRF at IIT Madras is 26.02.2023.
Hey Guys! If you found this article helpful and want to get the latest updates related to IIT Madras Jobs, IIT Madras Vacancy, or IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 on your mobile devices, make sure you follow our social media handles mentioned below to never miss any latest updates.
↓ Latest Job Notifications ↓
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date