Alagappa University Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Vice-Chancellor at Alagappa University, Tamil Nadu. The recruitment is solely based on the contract period of 03 Years and the candidate selected for the post of Vice-Chancellor and the candidate shall retire from the office if VC attains 70 Years during the contract period. Alagappa University was instituted into occurrence by a Special Act of the Government of Tamil Nadu in May 1985 to promote research, improvement, and dissemination of knowledge in various branches of learning. Alagappa University is approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Alagappa University has announced a post for Vice-Chancellor in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @alagappauniversity.ac.in. If you are interested in the vacancy then you are at the right place. This recruitment notification will help you clear all your difficulties associated with Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Alagappa University Recruitment 2021, Alagappa University Selection Process, Salary of a Vice-Chancellor at Alagappa University, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Alagappa University Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – Alagappa University Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Vice-Chancellor||As per Requirement||Notification Released|
Qualifications & Experience
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- Ph.D. in any discipline with a minimum of 20 Years of Teaching and Research experience in universities or PG colleges or publicly funded research institutions. OR
- The candidate must publish a minimum of 05 papers in UGC lister journals after completing a Ph.D. and presented a minimum of 02 papers in international-level academic or research events.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 06 Years of experience in administrative levels in universities such as Dean or HOD or equivalent.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package that is not yet officially revealed.
First, the candidates will get shortlisted according to their educational qualifications and experience. Then, the shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection procedures conducted by the authorities of the Alagappa University, Tamil Nadu.
- The application starts on 03.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 02.07.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Alagappa University Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.alagappauniversity.ac.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the application form page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload/Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your application form along with all the relevant documents to the following E-Mail address and by post.
- email@example.com &
- The Nodal Officer, Alagappa University VC Search Committee, Syndicate Room, Annamalai University Study Centre Opposite to Rajarathinam Stadium), Rukmani Lakshmipathy Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600 008.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Alagappa University Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Alagappa University Recruitment 2021 is 02.07.2021.
Where should I send my application for Vice-Chancellor recruitment at Alagappa University in 2021?
Eligible candidates are required to send their application form along with all the relevant documents to the e-mail address “firstname.lastname@example.org” and by post to “The Nodal Officer, Alagappa University VC Search Committee, Syndicate Room, Annamalai University Study Centre Opposite to Rajarathinam Stadium), Rukmani Lakshmipathy Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600 008“.
What is the contract period for Vice-Chancellor recruitment at Alagappa University recruitment in 2021?
The recruitment is purely based on the contract period of 03 Years and the candidate appointed for the post of Vice-Chancellor shall retire from the office if VC attains 70 Years during the contract period.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any way then, don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to Alagappa University Recruitment 2021, Alagappa University Careers, New Job Vacancies at Alagappa University, Alagappa University Jobs, Details for Vice-Chancellor Recruitment at Alagappa University.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date