BOI Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited for the recruitment of various posts announced at Bank of India Madhya Pradesh. The recruitment is purely on the contract basis for 02 Years which could be extended later on depending on the performance of the candidate and requirements of the organization. If you are one of the aspiring candidates for the vacancy, you must read this notification thoroughly before applying.
Bank of India (BOI) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @bankofindia.co.in for the recruitment of Faculty, Office Assistants, Attendants, and Watchman in 2021. There are a total of 11 vacancies available and this article will help you clear all of your doubts related to the notification such as How to Apply for BOI Recruitment 2021, Salary of the various posts announced Bank of India, Recruitment Process, and other necessary details that you should know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for BOI Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – BOI Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Faculty: A Graduation Degree with Diploma in vocational courses is preferable. The applicant Shall have a flair for teaching and must have a good knowledge of computer excellent communication skills in the local language essential, fluency in Hindi and English would be an added as plus point and a 02 Years in house faculty or visiting faculty.
- Office Assistant: The application should have a Graduate Degree with basic knowledge of Computer, Knowledge in Basic Accounting, Fluency in Hindi/English would be an added as a plus point. Also, the candidate should preferably be resident of District where the RSETI is located.
- Attendant: The applicant should be a Matriculate Pass and ability to read and write the local language. The candidate should preferably be a resident of the District where the RSETI is located.
- Watchman: 8th Class Passed and ability to read and write the local language would be preferred. Also, the applicant should have some experience in Agriculture/Gardening/Horticulture.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 63 Years.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.10.2021.
- However, the age limit varies according to the posts. That’s why you must read the official notification once before applying for the vacancy.
The selected applicants will get paid according to their posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
The recruitment of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Bank of India.
- The application starts on 18.10.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 29.10.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the BOI Recruitment 2021? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for BOI Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.bankofindia.co.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the “Career” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- The Zonal Manager, Bank of India, Indore Zonal Office, Agriculture Finance & Financial Inclusion Department, 9 RC Scheme no 134 Near Bypass MR 10 Indore – 452010.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – BOI Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of various posts announced at BOI?
The average salary of the various posts announced at BOI varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹5,000/- to ₹20,000/- Per Month. If you want the specific details of your preferred vacancy, you must read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Age Limit for BOI Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 63 Years for the recruitment at BOI in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for BOI Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for BOI Recruitment 2021 is 29.10.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of various posts announced at BOI at Madhya Pradesh in 2021?
There are a total of 11 vacancies announced for the various posts announced at the Bank of India Madhya Pradesh division in 2021.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of various posts announced at BOI Madhya Pradesh in 2021?
Eligible candidates may send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to “The Zonal Manager, BOI Zonal Office Indore, Agriculture Finance & Financial Inclusion Department, 9 RC Sch. No.134, Near Bypass MR 10 Indore, Madhya Pradesh, 452010”.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article beneficial in any way, then please take a few seconds and leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to BOI Careers, BOI Madhya Pradesh Vacancy 2021, Bank of India Jobs, Bank of India Vacancy 2021, Bank Jobs in Indore, and Madhya Pradesh Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date