DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited for the recruitment of various posts at DFCCIL, Uttar Pradesh in 2021. The Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Indian Railways with the duty to adopt planning, development, and mobilization of economic assets and construction, maintenance, and operation of the “Dedicated Freight Corridors” (DFC). Interested applicants may read this notification thoroughly to get check their eligibility and apply.
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) has released the notification on their official website i.e., @dfccil.com for the recruitment of General Manager/General Manager (Cord) & Dy. CPM/PM(Civil) at Tundla and Prayagraj. There are only 02 vacancies available for recruitment and you will find all the necessary details of the notification in this article such as Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021, Salary of the various posts announced at DFCCIL, and other details.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – DFCCIL Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Location|
|General Manager/General Manager (Cord)||01||Prayagraj, U.P.|
|Dy. CPM/PM(Civil)||01||Tundla, U.P.|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Chief General Manager/General Manager (Cord): The applicant must be Central/State Govt. officer, working in analogous grade (Level-14) in the relevant stream or in SG (Level-13) with a minimum of 17 Years of service in Group A in the relevant discipline.
- CPM –
- (AGM): The applicant must be Central/State Govt. officer, working in analogous grade (Level-13A) in the relevant discipline or in the Selection Grade (Level-13) with a minimum of +2 Years in Group A in the relevant discipline or in ₹90,000/- to ₹24,000/- (lDA) (E6) with 04 Years of service in the grade.
- (JGM): The applicant must be working as a Central/State Govt. officers in analogous substantive grade (Level-13) in the relevant discipline/in Junior Administrative Grade (JAG) (Level12) with 8-1-2 Years’ service in Group A.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 55 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected applicants for the above posts should bring your Scale of Pay is Parent pay plus deputation allowance (And all other Perks and Allowances applicable as per DFCCIL policy).
The selection of the candidates will be deputation basis conducted by the Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited
- The application starts on 23.08.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: Within 15 Days of Advertisement.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.dfccil.com on google.
- Select the Notice No. 107/2021, 106/2021 under the recruitment section or just find the direct links at the end of this section.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application forms along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- General Manager (HR), DFCCIL, Supreme Court Metro Station Building, 5th Floor, New Delhi, 110001.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
- Official Website
- Notification Download
FAQ’s – DFCCIL Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of DFCCIL?
DFCCIL stands for Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited.
What is the Age Limit for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 55 Years for the recruitment of the various posts announced at DFCCIL in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 is within 15 Days of advertisement.
Where should I send my application for the recruitment of various posts announced at DFCCIL in 2021?
The eligible candidates may send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to “General Manager (HR), DFCCIL, Supreme Court Metro Station Building, 5th Floor, New Delhi, 110001“.
Hey Guys! If you found this article helpful in any way, then please don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles mentioned below to never miss any latest updates related to DFCCIL Recruitment 2021, DFCCIL Vacancy 2021, DFCCIL Apply Online, DFCCIL New Job Vacancies, Jobs in Uttar Pradesh, and Uttar Pradesh Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date