HPCL Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Engineers in various departments all over India. The purpose of the HPCL is to be a World-Class Energy Company recognized for helping and providing clients with high-quality goods and innovative assistance across national as well as in the international businesses with fast growth and achieving better economic production. The HPCL is commonly known for its petroleum business in India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has announced a total of 200 Posts for Engineers in various departments in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @hindustanpetroleum.com. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for HPCL Recruitment 2021, HPCL Selection Process, Salary of an Engineer at HPCL, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for HPCL Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A 04 Year full-time regular engineering course in the relevant engineering stream from AICTE approved or UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
- The applicant must have secured a minimum of 60% marks if he/she belongs to UR/OBCNC/EWS category and 50% marks if he/she belongs to SC/ST/PwBD category.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PWD category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Whereas the General/OBC and EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.1180/- as their application fee. (Rs.1100/- Application Fee and GST@18% i.e., Rs.180/-)
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 25 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 15.04.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.50,000/- to Rs.1,60,000/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a CBT Test followed by a Group Task and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited.
- The application starts on 03.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 15.04.2021
- The last to submit the application fee is 15.04.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the HPCL Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.hindustanpetroleum.com on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of an Engineer at HPCL?
The average salary of an Engineer at HPCL varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.50,000/- to Rs.1,60,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for HPCL Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for HPCL Recruitment 2021 is 15.04.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our crew at Rozgar Dream always intends to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to improve our User Involvement. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Jobs in Rajasthan Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Police Jobs Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar