IIITB JRF Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of a Junior Research Fellow at the International Insitute of Information Technology, Bangalore. The recruitment is purely based on the contract period of 03 Years Tenure. IITB is a private technical and investigation university in Bangalore, India. The Institute is a designated not-for-profit organization supported jointly by the Government of Karnataka and the IT industry following a public-private business model. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore (IIITB) has announced a post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)-Power Sponsored Project on their official website i.e., @iiitb.ac.in. If you are interested in the vacancy then you are at the right place. This recruitment notification will help you clear all your uncertainties associated with Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for IIITB JRF Recruitment 2021, IIITB JRF Selection Process, Salary of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore (IITB), etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for IIITB JRF Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – IIITB JRF Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||01||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess any of the educational qualifications mentioned below. However, In some exceptional cases B.Tech. qualified candidate can also apply.
- M.Tech. in ECE
- Any other equivalent qualification.
Aspiring candidates are required to have some skills relevant to the vacancy as mentioned below:
- Some knowledge of Wireless Communication, Digital Communication, and Probability/Statistics.
- Applicants should have good programming knowledge of MATLAB.
- Also, Good English and technical paper writing skills are required.
- However, candidates with experience in Wireless Communications, Analytical Modelling, Constrained-Optimization Problem Solving, and Publications in reputed Journals/Conferences would be preferred by the organization.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 28 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Extra age relaxations will be provided according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 02.07.2021.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.31,000/- Per Month as their salary.
First, the candidates will get shortlisted according to their educational qualifications and experience. Then, the shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview conducted by the authorities of the International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore. Only the shortlisted candidates will get intimated about the Interview details later.
- The application starts on 03.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 02.07.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for IIITB JRF Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.iiitb.ac.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents in a single PDF file.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- In case of any doubt contact email@example.com.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
FAQ’s – IIITB JRF Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at IIITB?
The average salary of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) is Rs.31,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for IIITB JRF Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for IIITB JRF Recruitment 2021 is 02.07.2021.
What is the Age Limit for IIITB JRF Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 28 Years for the recruitment of a Junior Research Fellow at IIITB in 2021.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article beneficial in any way? If yes, then please don’t forget to provide your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to Bangalore IIIT Careers, IIIT in Bangalore, IIITB Careers, New Job Vacancies at IIITB, International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore Jobs, IIITB Recruitment 2021, and Junior Research Fellow Vacancy at IIIT Bangalore.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date