Indian Army Recruitment 2021 | Indian Army Bharti – New Applications are being invited for the recruitment for the Group ‘C’ vacancies of Civilian posts through the direct recruitment method. The notification is released by the Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Central Ammunition Depot, Pulgaon. The Indian Army is the land-based department and the most important factor of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and its expert head is the Chief of Army Staff, who is a four-star general. Interested applicants are required to read this notification thoroughly before applying for the Indian Army Recruitment 2021.
Indian Army has released the notification on their official website i.e., @indianarmy.nic.in for the recruitment of a total of 21 Posts. There are various posts available for recruitment such as Junior Office Assistant (Erstwhile LDC), Fireman (Only for the Male Candidates), Tradesman Mate, Vehicle Mechanic, and Tailor. You will find all the details about the vacancy in this article such as Last Date to Apply for Indian Army, How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021, Selection Process, Salary of the various posts announced at Indian Army, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Indian Army Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – Indian Army Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Junior Office Assistant (Erstwhile LDC)||08|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Junior Office Assistant: 12th Class Passed
- Fireman/Tradesman Mate: 10th Class Passed
- Vehicle Mechanic/Tailor: 10th Class Passed or the candidate should have an experience of 03 Years of Training or Work in a similar department at the Government Workshops or in a Private organization.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 25 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxations for OBC/ST/SC/ESM candidates.
The selected applicants will get a decent package according to their posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Office Assistant/Fireman/Vehicle Mechanic/Tailor||₹19,900/-|
The selection of the candidates will be based on Physical Endurance Test/ Skill Test/ Written Test conducted by the authorities of the Indian Army Pulgaon recruitment department.
- The application starts on 03.07.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 21 Days from the date of Advertisement.
- If the candidates resides in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Union Territory of Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh, Lahaul & Spiti District, Pangi Sub Divison of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, and Lakshadweep the application should reach the address before 28 Days from the date of advertisement.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.indianarmy.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the News section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application form along with all the relevant documents to the following address through Speed Post/Ordinary Post/Registered Post.
- Commandant, CAD Pulgaon, Dist-Wardha, Maharashtra, PIN-442303.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Indian Army Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of the various posts announced at Indian Army Notification?
The average salary at IRFC varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹18,000/- to ₹19,900/- Per Month. For the specific salary details of your preferred vacancy, read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Indian Army Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Indian Army Recruitment 2021 is 21 Days from the date of Advertisement. However, there are some extra relaxations for some districts and for that you are required to read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Age Limit for Indian Army Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 25 Years for the recruitment of the various posts announced at the Indian Army in 2021. There will be some extra age relaxations for SC/ST/ESM/OBC category applicants.
Where should I send my application for Indian Army Pulgaon Bharti in 2021?
The eligible candidates may send their application form along with all the relevant documents to Commandant, CAD Pulgaon, Dist-Wardha, Maharashtra, PIN-442303.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article helpful in any method? If yes, then don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section and follow our social media handles given below to never miss any latest updates related to the Indian Army Job, Indian Army Careers, Indian Army Recruitment, Indian Army Bharti 2021, New Vacancies at Indian Army, Indian Army Pulgaon Recruitment, Maharashtra Rozgar, and Army Jobs in India.
- Freshersvoice – Latest Jobs for Freshers 2022: Apply Now | Rozgar Bharat
- AAI AERO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 156 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- Survey of India Recruitment 2022: 03 New Posts for Motor Driver cum Mechanic
- NALCO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 17 New Posts for Operator, Last Date
- Bokaro Steel Plant Vacancy 2022: Apply Online, 146 New Posts at SAIL Bokaro