Indian Railways Recruitment 2021 – Applications are being invited for the recruitments taking place for Para Medical Category in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Indian Railways is a legal organization underneath the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Railways, the Government of India that serves India’s country-wide railway system. If you are one of the aspiring candidates and searching for a job in Indian Railways then you must read this notification thoroughly before applying for the vacancy.
Central Railway/Indian Railway has released a notification on their official website i.e., @cr.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of Pharmacists in 2021. There are a total of 03 vacancies available and this article contains all the important details that you should know about the notification such as How to Apply for Indian Railways Recruitment 2021, Recruitment Process, Salary of a Pharmacist at Indian Railways, Age Limit, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Indian Railways Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – Indian Railways Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies Available
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- 12th Class Passed with Science or any equivalent education from a recognized Board.
- Also, a 02 Years Diploma in the relevant field is necessary.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 20 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 35 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The recruitment process for Pharmacists at the Indian Railways in 2021 will be done through an Online Interview conducted through the Whatsapp Conference Call.
- Apply Online on 06.10.2021 & 07.10.2021
- The Online Interview will take place on: 11.10.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for Indian Railways Recruitment 2021? Don’t worry we have lots of latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Indian Railways Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the “News & Recruitment” and click on “Recruitments” and then lastly on “Notifications” or just Click Here to get redirected to the notification page.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Send your scanned application form along with all the relevant documents to the following e-mail address.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Indian Railways Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a Pharmacist at Indian Railways?
The average salary of a Pharmacist at Indian Railways is ₹4,10,000/- Per Annum. Please note that the actual amount may vary because it will be released later on the official website and this is just an average calculated from the various websites for you to get an idea of the salary.
What is the age limit for Pharmacists at the Indian Railway Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 20 Years and the upper age limit is 35 Years for the recruitment of Pharmacists at the Indian Railways in 2021.
What is the Date of the Interview for the Indian Railways Pharmacist Recruitment in 2021?
The date of the interview for the Indian Railways Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 is 11.10.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of Pharmacists at Indian Railway Mumbai in 2021?
There are a total of 03 new vacancies of Pharmacists at the Indian Railway Mumbai division in 2021.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of Pharmacists at Indian Railway Mumbai in 2021?
The eligible candidates are required to send their filled application forms along with all the relevant documents to “firstname.lastname@example.org“.
Hey Guys! We hope you found this article helpful and if you have any doubts please share it in the comment section down below we will try our best to give you the solution as soon as possible. Also, follow our social media handles mentioned below to never miss any latest updates related to Indian Railways Recruitment 2021, Indian Railways Vacancy 2021, New Job Vacancies at Indian Railways, Central Railway Vacancy 2021, Railway Jobs in Mumbai, and Maharashtra Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date