NRIDA Recruitment 2021– National Rural Infrastructure Development Agency has invited applications for various posts in New Delhi. The notification consists of vacancies on a Deputation basis as well as Contractual. Govt. of India is aiming to set huge & consistent technical & management examples and promoting strategy growth and preparation at the State level in order to secure sustainable administration of the rural roads network through this organization. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National Rural Infrastructure Development Agency (NRIDA) has announced a total of 18 Posts for Assistant Director, Senior Consultant, Consultant, and Interns in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @pmgsy.nic.in. If you are interested in the vacancy then you are at the right place. This recruitment notification consists of all the important information such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NRIDA Recruitment 2021, NRIDA Selection Process, Salary of an Assistant Director/Consultant/Intern at NRIDA, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NRIDA Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – NRIDA Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Vacancy Base|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- Assistant Director: The candidates who have a regular post with the Pay Matrix of Level 7 at Central or State Government or PSU or any autonomous Bodies. The candidate must have completed Graduation from a recognized university. The candidate should have a minimum of 03 Years of work experience in a related field.
- Senior Consultant: A Retired Employee from an Empaneled NQM of NRIDA. The applicant must have completed graduation in Civil Engineering, preferably a Post-Graduation or any other equivalent qualification. The Candidate should have a minimum of 02 Years of work experience as an NQM.
- Consultant: Retired Hindi Officer from Government of India Autonomous Body can only apply for the post of Official Language Consultant. The applicant should have knowledge of working in Hindi on the computer. Priority will be given to the official language department.
- Interns: A Graduation or Post Graduation Degree in the relevant field in the last 02 Years, which means the final exam should not have been conducted earlier than March 2019.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- Assistant Director: The lower age limit is 30 Years whereas, the upper age limit is 45 Years.
- The upper age limit is 65 years for Senior Consultants whereas the upper age limit for Consultants is 62 Years.
- Lastly, the age limit for Interns is 25 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Assistant Director||Pay Matrix 11 as per 7th CPC + All Allowances as per GOI rules.|
|Senior Consultant/Consultant||Last pay drawn minus pension in terms of the OM of Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance on 09.02.2020.|
|Interns||Rs.10,000/- to Rs.11,000/- Per Month|
- Assistant Director/Senior Consultant/Consultant: The selection will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the National Rural Infrastructure Development Agency.
- Interns: The selection will be done by the Committee constituted by DG NRIDA. Based on the preliminary scrutiny applicants will be shortlisted for a Personal Interview. The Details of the Interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates later.
- The application starts on 31.05.2021
- Last date to submit the Application: 18.06.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NRIDA Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.pmgsy.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment under the Vacancies section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the end of this section.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your application form along with all the relevant documents to the following E-Mail address.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
- Official Website
- Notification Download
- Application Forms:
What is the salary of an Assistant Director at NRIDA Recruitment 2021?
The salary of an Assistant Director is of Pay Matrix-11 as per 7th CPC + All Allowances as per GOI rules.
What is the salary of a Senior Consultant/Consultant at NRIDA Recruitment 2021?
The salary of a Senior Consultant/Consultant is the Last pay drawn minus pension in terms of the OM of Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance on 09.02.2020.
What is the salary of an Intern at NRIDA Recruitment 2021?
The average salary of an Intern at NRDA varies between Rs.10,000/- to Rs.11,000/-.
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for NRIDA Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to submit the Application Form for NRIDA Recruitment 2021 is 16.06.2021.
What is the Age Limit for NRIDA Recruitment 2021?
Assistant Director: 30 Years – 45 Years.
Senior Consultant: 65 years
Consultant: 62 Years
Interns: 25 Years
However, there will be some extra age relaxations according to the rules of the organization.
Hello, Candidates! If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t skip to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to National Rural Infrastructure Development Agency Recruitments, NRIDA Careers, NRIDA Vacancies, Jobs at NRIDA, and NRIDA Recruitment 2021.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date