Punjab Education Department Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Master Cadre for various subjects at Punjab. The Punjab School Education Board was established through a congressional law in November 1969 for the expansion and development of school education in the Indian state of Punjab. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Punjab Education Department has announced a total of 2393 Posts of Master Cadre for various subjects in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @educationrecruitmentboard.com. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Punjab Education Department Recruitment 2021, Punjab Education Department Selection Process, Salary of a Master Cadre at Punjab Education Department, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Punjab Education Department Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Master Cadre||2393||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- The candidate must have a Graduation Degree with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Also, the applicant should have a B.Ed. degree in the relevant subject as per guidelines of University Grants Commission.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The Reserved category applicants are required to pay Rs.500/-.
- Whereas the Unreserved category applicants are required to pay Rs.1000/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 47 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2019
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.10,300/- Per Month as their salary.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Punjab Education Board recruitment department.
- The application starts on 10.04.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 01.05.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Punjab Education Department Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.educationrecruitmentboard.com on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here and Select the option of vacancy from the “Latest Circulars” section.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary at Punjab Education Department?
The average salary of a Master Cadre is Rs.10,300/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Punjab Education Department Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Punjab Education Department Recruitment 2021 is 01.05.2021
What is the Age Limit for Punjab Education Department Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 47 Years for the recruitment at Punjab Education Department in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our crew at Rozgar Dream always strives to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article valuable in any way, please don’t forget to give your invaluable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any freshest updates related to Punjabi Posts, Master Punjab, Education Recruitment Board Master Cadre, Punjab Teaching Jobs, Punjab Education Board Master Cadre Recruitment, and Punjab Education Department Master Cadre Vacancies.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Bank Jobs Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar HAL Recruitment 2021 Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar HPPSC Recruitment 2021 ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Gujarat Jobs in Kerala Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in Rajasthan Jobs in West Bengal Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar UPSC Recruitment 2021 Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar