RAILTEL Advisor Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited for the recruitment of a preferably retired officer of Indian Information Service Group ‘A’ as an Advisor at New Delhi. RailTel Corporation of India Ltd. is owned by Indian Railways, the Indian Government Ministry of Railways and focuses on giving broadband and VPN services. Interested applicants are required to read this notification thoroughly to check their eligibility before applying for the vacancy.
RailTel has released a notification on their official website i.e., @railtelindia.com for the recruitment of an Advisor in the Media department in 2021. There is only 01 vacancy available and the initial term of the Service Contract will be 01 Year, with the option to extend it until the services are required or the customer reaches the age of 65, whichever comes first. This article will help you clear all of your doubts related to the notification such as the Last Date to Submit the Application, How to Apply for RAILTEL Advisor Recruitment 2021, Salary of an Advisor at RAILTEL, Recruitment Process, and other necessary details that you should know.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for RAILTEL Advisor Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – RAILTEL Advisor Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies Available
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- The applicant is required to be a Retired Officer at Level – 14 and above in CDA pay Matrix (7th CPC).
- Also, the candidates must have a minimum of 05 Years of experience in Publicity of Railways Sector preferably at the National level.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 63 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.04.2021.
The selected applicant will get the salary according to the last pay drawn during the previous job.
The recruitment of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the RAILTEL recruitment department. The shortlisted candidates will be sent for the Medical Examination and Health Check-Up.
- The application starts on 30.09.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 22.10.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for RAILTEL Advisor Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.railtelindia.com on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your application forms along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- General Manager/HRD, RailTel Corporation of India Ltd. Plate-A & Floor, Office Block, Tower-2, East Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi-110023.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – RAILTEL Advisor Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of an Advisor (Media) at RAILTEL?
The average salary of an Advisor at RAILTEL will vary as per the last pay drawn during the previous employment.
What is the Age Limit for RAILTEL Advisor Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 63 Years for the recruitment of an Advisor at RAILTEL in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for RAILTEL Advisor Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for RAILTEL Advisor Recruitment 2021 is 22.10.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of an Advisor at RAILTEL in 2021?
There is only 01 vacancy available for the recruitment of an Advisor in the Media department at New Delhi in 2021.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of an Advisor at RAILTEL in 2021?
The eligible candidates are required to send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to “General Manager/HRD, RailTel Corporation of India Ltd. Plate-A & Floor, Office Block, Tower-2, East Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi-110023“.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article beneficial in any method? If yes, then please take a moment and leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to get the latest updates in your hands related to RAILTEL Recruitment 2021, RAILTEL Vacancy 2021, Jobs at RAILTEL New Delhi, RAILTEL New Job Vacancies, and Delhi Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date