SBI MF Recruitment 2021 – Applications are being invited through online mode for the recruitment of various Managers at SBI MF. The State Bank of India Mutual Funds became integrated in 1987 with its company head workplace placed in Mumbai, India. SBIFMPL is a joint mission among the State Bank of India, an Indian public quarter bank, and Amundi, a European asset control company. You must read this notification thoroughly to check your eligibility before applying for the vacancy.
State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @sbimf.com for the recruitment of Managers/Assistant Managers at the corporate office of SBI MF in 2021. You will find all the important details of the notification in this article such as How to Apply Online for SBI MF Recruitment 2021, Job Description, Skills Required, Selection Process, Important Dates, and it also contains other important details that you should know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for SBI MF Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – SBI MF Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies Available
|Manager – BI & Analytics (1008/1007)
|As per Requirement
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Any Graduate Degree such as B.Tech/B.E./MCA/MBA/Any Specialization.
- Also the applicant must have an experience of a minimum of 03 Years in the relevant field.
- 3+ Strong hands on experience
- A minimum of 02 Years experience in working closely with Operations, Sales or Finance teams.
- A 02-03 Years of overall experience in Data Warehousing, Big Data & Analytics.
- Experience working with BI tools: Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, Jupyter Notes
The applicant must have the following skills in order to become eligible for the vacancy:
- Knowledge and Understanding of managing and Non-Marketing data
- Relational databases like SQL Server and Oracle
- Must know analytical Languages like Python, R and DAX
- Basic domain knowledge of Mutual Funds.
- Analytical Skills (having exposure to Tensor Flow will be a positive point among the recruiters).
- Good Communication Skills – (both written and verbal).
The selection of the candidates might be based on an Interview or a CBT/Skils or a Written Test conducted by the authorities of the State Bank of India Mutual Funds recruitment department.
- The application starts on 11.09.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: Until the Link Works
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for SBI MF Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.sbimf.com on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just find the direct links at the end of this section.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now select the option appearing as “Apply” to proceed with the application.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – SBI MF Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a Manager at SBI Mutual Funds?
The average salary of a Manager at SBI Mutual Fund varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹5,46,902/- Per Annum. The actual amount may vary from this as it is just an average calculated from the various websites.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for SBI MF Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for SBI MF Recruitment 2021 is until the link provided for official notification keeps working.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of a Manager/Assistant Manager at SBI Mutual Funds in 2021?
The number of vacancies available for the recruitment of Manager/Assistant Manager at SBI Mutual Funds will be as per the requirement of the organization.
Hey Guys! If you found this article helpful for you then please take a few seconds and give precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to SBI Mutual Fund Careers, SBI Mutual Fund Vacancy 2021, State Bank of India Jobs, New Job Vacancies at SBI, and SBI Recruitment 2021.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date