Tata Innovation Fellowship 2022 – Applications are invited for the Tata Innovation Fellowship, a highly competitive institute of the Ministry of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. Interested applicants are required to read this notification thoroughly to check their eligibility before applying for the vacancy.
Department of BioTechnology has released a notification on their official website i.e., @dptepromis.nic.in for the recruitments taking place for Tata Innovation Fellowship in 2022. This notification will help you clear all of your doubts related to the notification such as How to Apply for Fellowship, Last Date to Apply, Recruitment Process, and other necessary details that you should know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Tata Innovation Fellowship 2022
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Status|
|Tata Innovation Fellowship||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A Ph.D. Degree in Life Sciences, Agriculture, Veterinary Science OR
- A Master’s Degree in Medical Sciences, Engineering OR
- Any other equivalent Degree in Biotechnology/Related Areas.
- Also, the applicant must have contribution and publication in the specific area.
- The candidate should have a regular/permanent position in a University/Institute/Organization and should be engaged in research and development.
- If the applicant is availing any other fellowship, he will have to opt for only one of the fellowships.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 55 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 30.11.2021.
The selected applicant will be paid ₹25,000/- Per Month as his/her salary.
The recruitment of the candidates will be based on a written test or an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Department of Biotechnology recruitment department.
- The application starts on 27.10.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 30.11.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Tata Innovation Fellowship 2022
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.dbtepromis.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification “Advertisement of NBA, NWBA and TIF Program for 2021-22” or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application form along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- Dr. Deo Prakash Chaturvedi, Scientist-C, Room No 814, Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Floor, Block-2. CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Tata Innovation Fellowship 2022
What is the salary at Tata Innovation Fellowship?
The salary at Tata Innovation Fellowship is ₹25,000/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for Tata Innovation Fellowship 2022?
The upper age limit is 50 Years for recruitment at Tata Innovation Fellowship in 2021.
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for Tata Innovation Fellowship 2022?
The Last Date to submit the Application Form for Tata Innovation Fellowship 2022 is 30.11.2021.
Where should I send my application form for Tata Innovation Fellowship 2022?
Eligible candidates are required to send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to “Dr. Deo Prakash Chaturvedi, Scientist-C, Room No 814, Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Floor, Block-2. CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003”.
Hey Guys! If you found this article helpful in any way, then please take a moment and leave your precious feedback in the comment section and follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to Tata Innovation Fellowship Careers in 2022, Tata Innovation Fellowship Jobs, Tata Innovation Fellowship Vacancy 2022, and Tata Innovation Fellowship Recruitment 2022.
↓ Latest Job Notifications ↓
- Freshersvoice – Latest Jobs for Freshers 2022: Apply Now | Rozgar Bharat
- AAI AERO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 156 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- Survey of India Recruitment 2022: 03 New Posts for Motor Driver cum Mechanic
- NALCO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 17 New Posts for Operator, Last Date
- Bokaro Steel Plant Vacancy 2022: Apply Online, 146 New Posts at SAIL Bokaro