THDC India Limited Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Junior Engineers (Trainees). The purpose of THDC India Limited is to acquire Hydro Power Projects in the State of Uttarakhand and the remainder of India. Market diversification into the utilization of the possible in-house technical and managerial expertise. Preparing and Submitting of DPR of Bokang Bailing which is 200 MW. The vacancies are limited in the states of Uttar Pradesh and Uttrakhand only. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Tehri Hydro Development Corporation (THDC) India Limited has announced a total of 65 Posts for various posts of Junior Engineers (JE) for the states of Uttar Pradesh and Uttrakhand in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.thdc.co.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for THDC India Limited Recruitment 2021, THDC India Limited Junior Engineer Selection Process, Salary of a Junior Engineer (Trainee) at THDC India Limited, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for THDC India Limited Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the State||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- 03 Years full-time regular Diploma OR
- 02 Years for Lateral Entry in relevant branch of Engineering recognized by respective State Board of Technical Education/Examination i.e., after 12th Class OR
- State Departments/Directorates of Technical Education and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with a minimum of 65% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS candidates and passing marks for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM candidates. Rounding off Marks is not allowed.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman and Departmental category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Whereas the General/OBC(NCL) and EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.600/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- UR/EWS: 27 Years
- OBC(NCL): 30 Years
- SC/ST: 32 Years
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.03.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.29,200/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
- The application starts on 08.02.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 28.02.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for THDC India Limited Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the THDC India Limited Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.thdc.co.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of a Junior Engineer (JE) at THDC India Limited?
The average salary of a Junior Engineer (JE) at THDC India Limited is Rs.29,200/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for THDC India Limited Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for THDC India Limited Recruitment 2021 is 28.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to enhance our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Bank Jobs Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar HAL Recruitment 2021 Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar HPPSC Recruitment 2021 ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Gujarat Jobs in Kerala Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in Rajasthan Jobs in West Bengal Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar UPSC Recruitment 2021 Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar