UP Assistant Teacher & Principal Recruitment 2021– Examination Regulatory Authority of Uttar Pradesh has provided notification for the recruitment of Principal and Assistant Teacher openings in Aided Junior High School in Uttar Pradesh. Those Applicants who are interested in the job details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Uttar Pradesh Government has announced a total of 1894 Posts for various posts such as Assistant Teachers & Principal for different departments in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.examregulatoryauthority.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for UP Assistant Teacher & Principal Recruitment 2021, UP Assistant Teacher & Principal Selection Process, Salary of a Teacher & Principal at Uttar Pradesh Government Job, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for UP Assistant Teacher & Principal Recruitment 2021:
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Assistant Teacher: Bachelor’s Degree in any stream and B.Ed/BTC/D.El.Ed or 04 Year of B.El.Ed and should have passed the UPTET/CTET Exam.
- Principal: Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with a minimum of 05 Years of experience in Teaching.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC and ST category applicants of Uttar Pradesh are required to pay Rs.500/- and PH category applicants of Uttar Pradesh have to pay Rs.300.
- Whereas the General/OBC category applicants are required to pay Rs.700/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package as per the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Examination followed by an Interview and Academic Qualification evakuated by the authorities of the Uttar Pradesh Exam Regulatory Authority.
- The application starts on 03.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 17.03.2021
- The Last date to submit the Application Fee: 17.03.2021
- Last date to submit the full application: 19.03.2021
- Admit Cards will be available on 09.04.2021
- The Exam will be held on 18.04.2021
- Result will be declared on May 2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for UP Assistant Teacher & Principal Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the UP Assistant Teacher & Principal Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.examregulatoryauthorityup.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Click Here to read the update on this notification.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the careers page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Assistant Teacher & Principal at Uttar Pradesh Government?
The average salary of an Assistant Teacher & Principal at Uttar Pradesh Government varies according to the posts which are yet to be announced.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for UP Assistant Teacher & Principal Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for UP Assistant Teacher & Principal Recruitment 2021 is 17.03.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section or share it with your friends and family who might find it helpful. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to enhance our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Bank Jobs Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar HAL Recruitment 2021 Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar HPPSC Recruitment 2021 ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Gujarat Jobs in Kerala Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in Rajasthan Jobs in West Bengal Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar UPSC Recruitment 2021 Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar