UPPBPB Recruitment 2021– New notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Sub-Inspector (SI) for Male and Female candidates whereas Platoon Commander vacancies only for male candidates and some vacant posts for the Fire Officers. The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has published new recruitment for Sub-Inspector (SI) and other different posts. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow has announced a total of 9534 Posts for Sub-Inspector (9027 Posts), Platoon Commanders (484 Posts), and Fire Officers (23 Posts) of various categories in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.uppbpb.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for UPPBPB Recruitment 2021, UPPBPB Selection Process, Salary of a Sub-Inspector (SI), Platoon Commander, and Fire Officer at Uttar Pradesh Police, etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for UPPBPB Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST|
|Sub-Inspector/Platoon Commander/Fire Officer||3613||902||2437||1895||180|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Sub-Inspector: The applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University in any discipline.
- Platoon Commander: A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University in any discipline.
- Fire Officer: A Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized University.
- All the category applicants are required to pay Rs.400/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 28 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.07.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- Per Month with a Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Online Written Examination followed by a Documentation & Physical Standard Test (PST) and lastly a Physical Efficiency Test (PET) conducted by the authorities of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board.
- The application starts on 01.04.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 30.04.2021
- The Last date to submit the application fee is 30.04.2021
- The dates for all the Tests are yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for UPPBPB Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the UPPBPB Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.uppbpb.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card, or Bank Challan.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
- Notification Download
- Syllabus Download
- Official Website
- Apply Online (The application Starts on 01.04.2021)
What is the salary of a Sub-Inspector (SI)/Platoon Commander/Fire Officer at Uttar Pradesh Police?
The average salary of a Sub-Inspector (SI)/Platoon Commander/Fire Officer at Uttar Pradesh Police varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for UPPBPB Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for UPPBPB Recruitment 2021 is 30.04.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to help you by every means possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to give your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to develop our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar