Berger Paint Recruitment 2022 – Eligible Applicants are invited for an interview for the recruitment of various Apprentices at Berger Paints Jammu Plant. Berger Paints Ltd is an Indian multinational paint company, headquartered in Calcutta, Bengal, India. The organization has 16 production units in India, 2 in Nepal, 1 in Poland, and 1 in Russia. Interested applicants are required to read this notification thoroughly before applying for the vacancy.
Berger Paint has released a notification on the official website of the National Apprenticeship and Training Scheme (NATS) i.e., @portal.mhrdnats.gov.in for the recruitment of various Apprentices for the Tech department in 2022. There are a total of 05 new vacancies available and you will definitely find all the key details of the notification such as How to Apply Online for Berger Paint Recruitment 2022, Salary of Technical Posts at Berger Paints, Selection Process,
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Berger Paint Recruitment 2022
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – Berger Paint Recruitment 2022
The notification consists of several vacancies for the post mentioned above as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies Available
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical stream.
- The candidates must have Passed Out in the year of 2019-2020/2020-2021.
The recruitment of the candidates would be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the National Apprenticeship and Training Scheme.
The venue for the interview is M/s Berger Paints India Ltd., SIDCO, IGC, Phase-1, Samba, J&K, 184121.
Following is the list of documents that candidates are required to bring along on the date of the Interview:
- Bio Data
- Copy of all Mark Sheets
- Provisional Degree Certificate
- Copy of Adhar Car
- 3 Passport Size Photographs.
- The application starts on 14.03.2022
- The date for the Interview is: 23.03.2022, 10:30 Onwards
Have you missed the last date to apply for the Berger Paint Recruitment 2022? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Berger Paint Recruitment 2022
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Bring all the documents required at the venue on the date of Interview.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Berger Paint Recruitment 2022
What is the Berger Paint share price today?
As of 14.03.2022, the price of one Berger Paint share is ₹679.25/-.
What is the salary of the various posts announced at Berger Paint?
The average salary of the various posts announced at Berger Paints is yet to be revealed by the board.
When is the interview for various posts at the Berger Paint Jammu plant in 2022?
The interview for various Technical posts as Apprentices will take place on 23.03.2022.
Where is the Interview for new vacancies announced at Berger Paints, Jammu plant in 2022?
The interview will be held at M/s Berger Paints India Ltd., SIDCO, IGC, Phase-1, Samba, J&K, 184121.
Hey Guys! If you found this article helpful in any way, then please make sure you leave your beneficial thoughts down below in the comment section below. Follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to Berger Paints Recruitment 2022, Berger Paint Jobs, Berger Paints New Job Vacancies, Private Jobs at Samba J&K, and Jammu & Kashmir Rozgar.
↓ Latest Job Notifications ↓
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date