BFUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Medical Officers. BFUHS was built in the name of great Sufi Saint Sheikh Farid Ganj-E-Shakar, in 1998 for plans of affiliating, training, and assuring precise and accurate education, training and study in the modern system of Medicine and Indian System of Medicine If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) has announced a total of 200 Posts for Medical Officers (MO) in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @www.bfuhs.ac.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for BFUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2021, BFUHS Medical Officer Selection Process, Salary of a Medical Officer at BFUHS, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for BFUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Medical Officer||200||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- MBBS Degree from a recognized Universit/Institution or any other equivalent degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- The applicant must be registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any duly constituted Medical Council of India.
Applicants are requested to be aware of the fraudsters as there is no application fee required for this vacancy.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 37 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.53,100/- Per Month as their salary.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test/Interview conducted by the authorities of the Baba Farida University of Health Sciences.
- The application starts on 12.04.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 30.04.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for BFUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.bfuhs.ac.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Medical Officer at BFUHS?
The average salary of a Medical Officer is Rs.53,100/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for BFUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for BFUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 is 30.04.2021
What is the Age Limit for BFUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 37 Years for the recruitment of a Medical Officer at BFUHS in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream constantly purposes to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any form, please don’t forget to give your priceless feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to Baba Farid University, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, BFUHS Careers, BFUHS Job Vacancies, and BFU University Jobs.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar