SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Pharmacists. State Bank of India is a multinational, public sector bank and economic support assistance with main headquarters in Mumbai. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest bank company of 2020. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
State Bank of India (SBI) has announced a total of 67 Posts for Pharmacists in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @www.sbi.co.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021, SBI Pharmacist Selection Process, Salary of a Pharmacist at SBI, etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Pharmacist (Clerical Cadre)||67||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- The applicant must be Pass in SSC or its equivalent examination with a Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) from a recognized University of India OR
- Degree in pharmacy (B Pharma/M Pharma/Pharma D) or any other equivalent degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University of India.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 30 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 31.12.2020
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.17,900/- to Rs.47,920/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Online Test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the State Bank of India recruitment department.
- The application starts on 13.04.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 03.05.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 03.05.2021
- The Examination will take place on 23.05.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.sbi.co.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Pharmacist at SBI?
The average salary of a Pharmacist varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.17,900/- to Rs.47,920/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 is 03.05.2021
What is the Age Limit for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 30 Years for recruitment at SBI Pharmacist in 2021.
When is the Exam for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021?
The Examination will take place on 23.05.2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream eternally tries to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t neglect to give your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any newest updates linked to SBI Recruitment, Jobs for SBI, State Bank Jobs, State Bank of India Jobs Vacancies, SBI Pharmacist Jobs, and SBI Vacancies.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar