BOB Wealth Manager Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the various posts in Wealth Management Services in the Bank of Baroda. The Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned Global business and Banking support group. The notification is for the Bank of Baroda branches all over India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Bank of Baroda (BOB) has announced a total of 511 Posts for various posts of Wealth Management Services such as Sr. Relationship Manager, E-Wealth Relationship Manager, Territory Head, Group Head, Product Head, Digital Sales Manager, and IT Manager in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @bankofbaroda.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very valuable to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for BOB Wealth Manager Recruitment 2021, BOB Wealth Manager Selection Process, Salary Wealth Manager at the Bank of Baroda (BOB), etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for BOB Wealth Manager Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Sr. Relationship Manager||407|
|E-Wealth Relationship Manager||50|
|Product Head (Investment & Research)||01|
|Head (Operations & Technology)||01|
|Digital Sales Manager||01|
|IT Functional Analyst- Manager||01|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Graduate in stream from a recognized University/Institute of India.
- Also, the applicant must have a relevant experience as mentioned in the official notification.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PWD category applicants are required to pay Rs.100/-.
- Whereas the General/OBC and EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.600/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 23 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 45 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.04.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package depending on the Candidate’s Qualifications, Experience, Overall Suitability, and Last Salary.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview and a Group Discussion round conducted by the authorities of the Bank of Baroda recruitment department.
- The application starts on 09.04.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 29.04.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 29.04.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for BOB Wealth Manager Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.bankofbaroda.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary in Wealth Manager Services at Bank of Baroda?
The average salary in Wealth Manager Services varies according to the candidate’s qualification, experience, and overall suitability.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for BOB Wealth Manager Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for BOB Wealth Manager Recruitment 2021 is 29.04.2021
What is the Age Limit for BOB Wealth Manager Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 23 Years and the upper age limit is 45 Years for the recruitment in the Wealth Manager Services at Bank of Baroda in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always aims to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to give your invaluable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any freshest updates related to BOB Careers, Bank of Baroda Careers, Bank of Baroda Vacancies, BOB Job Openings, BOB Wealth Management Services, and Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Jobs in Rajasthan Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Police Jobs Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar