EMRS Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Teaching Staff. EMRS was started in the year 1997-1998 to give good education to ST children in distant places in order to give them opportunities for high and professional education courses and get jobs in multiple sectors. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs has announced a total of 3497 Posts for various vacancies of PGT/TGT Teachers, Principal, Vice Principal at Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS) on their official website of Ministry of Tribal Affairs i.e., @tribal.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for EMRS Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021, EMRS Teaching Staff Selection Process, Salary of a Teacher at EMRS, etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for EMRS Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess any of the following educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Post Graduation
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- Prinicpal & Vice-Principal: Rs.2,000/-
- PGT & TGT: Rs.1,500/-
- There is no need for SC and ST candidates to submit the application fees.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 50 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 30.04.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.44,900/- to Rs.2,09,200/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a CBT Test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs recruitment department.
- The application starts on 01.04.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 30.04.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 01.05.2021
- Correction Date: 04.05.2021 & 05.05.2021.
- The date exam will take place in the Last week of May or the First week of June.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for EMRS Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.tribal.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Teacher at EMRS?
The average salary of Teachers varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.44,900/- to Rs.2,09,200/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for EMRS Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for EMRS Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021 is 30.04.2021
What is the Age Limit for EMRS Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 50 Years for the recruitment of the Teachers at EMRS in 2021.
When is the Exam for the Teachers Recruitment at EMRC?
The Date of the exam is not yet announced but it will fall in the Last of Week of May or the First week of June.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always purposes to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to give your priceless feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any fresh updates related to EMRS Full Form, Eklavya Model Residential School, EMRS Vacancies, and Jobs at EMRS.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar