Govt Jobs in HP 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the recruitment of various Engineers at Himachal Pradesh and the recruitment is purely on a contract basis. The selected candidate will work under the department “Jal Shakti Vibhag”. The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission was first established on 8th April 1971 and it is an organization responsible for all the government recruitments taking place in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process of Govt Jobs in HP, make sure you read the full article.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has announced a total of 06 Posts for various posts of Engineers such as Process Engineers & Computer Programmer in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @hppsc.hp.gov.in. If you’re interested in the vacancy then you’re at right place. This recruitment notification will help you clear all of your doubts related to Important Dates, Educational qualifications, how to apply online for Govt Jobs in HP 2021, Govt Jobs in HP Selection Process, Salary of a Process Engineer/Computer Programmer at HPPSC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Govt Jobs in HP 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – Govt Jobs in HP
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies Available
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Process Engineer:
- A B.E. or B.Tech. Degree in any Engineering stream with Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering from an Institute/University recognized by the Central/State Government/AICTE.
- A Knowledge of practices, behaviors, and accents of Himachal Pradesh and fitness for appointment in the harsh weather conditions would be desired by the organization.
- Computer Programmer:
- A B.E./B.Tech Degree in Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology with programming as a crucial element of the Degree Course and MC A/B/C Level Course of NIELIT OR
- A Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized University.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/OBC and PWD category applicants of Himachal are required to pay ₹100/-. However, the Ex-Serviceman category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Whereas the General/EWS and other state category applicants are required to pay ₹400/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 45 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Salary (Per Month)
|₹15,600/- to ₹39,100/- with G.P of ₹5,400/-
|₹10,300/- to ₹34,800/- with G.P of ₹5,000/-
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Screening Test followed by a Preliminary Test and lastly a Personality Test conducted by the authorities of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- The application starts on 11.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 08.07.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 08.07.2021
- The date of the Tests is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Govt Jobs in HP 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.hppsc.hp.gov.in on google.
- Select the Advertisement option under the Notifications section or just find the direct links at the end of this section.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the Govt Jobs in HP, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Govt Jobs in HP
What is the salary of a Process Engineer at HPPSC?
The average salary of a Process Engineer varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹15,600/- to ₹39,100/- Per Month with a Grade Pay of ₹5,400/-.
What is the salary of a Computer Programmer at HPPSC?
The average salary of a Computer Programmer at HPPSC varies according to the post i.e., between ₹10,300/- to ₹34,800/- Per Month with a Grade Pay of ₹5,000/-.
What is the Age Limit for Process Engineer & Computer Programmer recruitment at HPPSC in 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 45 Years for the recruitment at IRFC in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form of Process Engineer & Computer Programmer HPSSC 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for HPPSC Process Engineer & Computer Programmer is 08.07.2021.
Hey Guys! If you discover this text useful in any way, please don’t forget to offer your valuable feedback down below within the comment section. Also, do not forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates associated with HPPSC, HP Public Service Commission, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, HPPSC Online, HPSSC Exam 2021, HPPSC Notification, HPPSC Recruitment 2021, HPPSC Apply Online, Job Alert HP, HP Free Job Alert, HP Govt Job Recruitment 2021, Himachal Pradesh Jobs, and Govt Jobs in HP.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date