BPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 – Re-Open notification has been for the recruitment of Assistant Director of various categories. The Bihar Public Service Commission controls recruitment exams to select applicants for the vacant seats in the state government. The BPSC Exam Pattern of the unique exams can be seen on the genuine website and in the Information/Publication. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) announced a total of 31 Posts for various posts such as Assistant Director-cum-District Public Relation Officer (DRPO) in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @bpsc.bih.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for BPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021, BPSC Assistant Director Selection Process, Salary of an Assistant Director at BPSC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for BPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021:
Vacancy Details – BPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||UR||EWS||SC||ST||MBC||BC||BC-Female|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a Degree in Journalism/Mass Communication from any Recognized University/Institute in India. For further details on the educational qualification required, please refer to the official notification.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST and Bihar Domicile Female category applicants are required to pay Rs.200/-.
- Whereas the General/BC and EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.750/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an age limit of 21 Years to 37 Years for the male applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the age limit for the Female candidates is 21 Years to 40 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.08.2017
The selected candidates will be given an impressive salaries according to their posts which is not yet disclosed officialy.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Bihar Public Service Commission.
- The notification was released on 16.02.2021
- After re-opening, the application starts on 11.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 05.07.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for BPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the BPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.bpsc.bih.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
The candidates who have already filled the application forms along with the application fee need not to submit the fee again, wait for the further details on the notification.
FAQ’s – BPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021
What is the average salary of an Assistant Director at BPSC?
The average salary of an Assistant Director at BPSC is ₹56,100/- to ₹1,44,300/- Per Month. However, the actual amount may differ from this as it is just an average calculated from the data of various websites.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for BPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for BPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 is 05.07.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of BPSC Assistant Director in 2021?
There are a total of 31 vacancies available for the recruitment of Assistant Directors at BPSC in 2021.
What is the age limit to apply for the Assistant Director post at BPSC?
For Male Candidates: 21 Years to 37 Years.
For Female Candidates: 21 Years to 40 Years
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for the laters updates related to BPSC Sarkari Naukri, BPSC Assistant Director Recruitment, Bihar Rozgar, Job in Bihar, BPSC Recruitment 2021, and Bihar Sarkari Naukri.
- IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 95 Posts | Uttar Pradesh Rozgar
- Amazon Manager Jobs 2021 Apply Online | Jobs in Tamil Nadu, Last Date
- RIICO Recruitment 2021 | Govt Jobs in Rajasthan: Apply Online for 217 Posts
- Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for Food Safety Officers, 119 Posts
- RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 2226 Apprentices!