GPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Veterinary Officers at various departments. The Goa Public Service Commission is a group formed by the Constitution of India. The Commission recommends the Government on all things relating to State Civil Services related to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution of India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment method, make sure you read the full article.
Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) has announced a total of 32 Posts for Veterinary Officer of different departments in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., gpsc.goa.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for GPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2021, GPSC Veterinary Officer Selection Process, Salary of a Veterinary Officer at GPSC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for GPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- The applicant must have a recognized Veterinary qualification included in the First or Second Schedule to the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 and must be registered with a Goa State Veterinary Council.
- Also, the applicant should have knowledge of the Konkani language.
Applicants are requested to be aware of the fraudsters as there is no application fee required for this vacancy.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 45 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 26.02.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Goa Public Service Commission.
- The application starts on 13.02.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 26.03.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for GPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the GPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.gpsc.goa.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of a Veterinary Officer at GPSC?
The average salary of a Veterinary Officer at GPSC varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for GPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for GPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2021 is 26.03.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always aims to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to give your valuable down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to enhance our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar