HPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2021– New notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Drug Inspector. The activities of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being determined by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. Hence, the jurisdiction of the State wanted to have its own Public Service Commission and started HPPSC. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has announced a total of 09 Posts for Drug Inspector in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @hppsc.hp.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for HPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2021, HPPSC Drug Inspector Selection Process, Salary of a Drug Inspector at HPPSC, HPPSC, HP PSC, HPPSC Shimla, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for HPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or a Post-Graduate (PG) Degree in Chemistry with Pharmaceutics as the primary subject of a University in India by the Law or its equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government for such determination or the Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists achieved by passing the Examination with “Analysis of Drugs and pharmaceuticals” as one of the subject OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Graduate in Medicine of a University-approved for this purpose by the appointing authorization and has had at least 01 Year’s postgraduate training in a lab.
- For further details on the educational qualification required, applicants are requested to read the official notification.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/BPL category applicants of Himachal Pradesh and OBC/BPL(EWS) applicants are required to pay Rs.100/-.
- Whereas the General/EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.400/- as their application fee.
- The Female and Ex-Serviceman category applicants of Himachal Pradesh don’t have to pay any amount as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 45 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 02.04.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.10,300/- to Rs.34,800/- Per Month as their salaries according to the post with a Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Screening Test and an Examination conducted by the authorities of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- The application starts on 06.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 02.04.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 02.04.2021
- The date of the Screening Test/Examination is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for HPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the HPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.hppsc.hp.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Drug Inspector at HPPSC?
The average salary of a Drug Inspector at HPPSC is between Rs.10,300/- to Rs.34,800/- Per Month with a G.P of Rs.4200/-..
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for HPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for HPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2021 is 02.04.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any new updates related to HPPSC, HP PSC, HPPSC Shimla, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Bank Jobs Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar HAL Recruitment 2021 Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar HPPSC Recruitment 2021 ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Gujarat Jobs in Kerala Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in Rajasthan Jobs in West Bengal Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar UPSC Recruitment 2021 Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar