TNPSC CESE Notification 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Combined Engineering Subordinate Service Examination for 2021 at TNPSC. The TNPSC is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu that is accountable for overseeing the recruitment of workers into the state’s public service. This article contains all the details related to TNPSC Vacancies for CESE 2021, TNPSC Recruitment, TNPSC, etc. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced a total of 537 Posts for various posts in the Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Examination department (CESE) on their official website i.e., @tnpsc.gov.in If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for TNPSC CESE Notification 2021, TNPSC CESE Notification Selection Process, Salary in the CESE Department of TNPSC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for TNPSC CESE Notification 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Junior Draughting Officer in Highways Department||183|
|Junior Draughting Officer in Public Works Department||348|
|Junior Technical Assistant in Handlooms & Textiles||01|
|Junior Engineer Fisheries Department||05|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Junior Draughting Officer in Highways Department: A Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from any University or Institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education and Training of the concerned State Government.
- Junior Draughting Officer in Public Works Department: A Diploma in Civil Engineering recognized by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu or its equivalent qualification recognized by the Director-General of Employment and Training, Government of India, or by the All India Council for Technical Education.
- Junior Technical Assistant in Handlooms & Textiles: The applicant must possess minimum General Educational Qualification and a Diploma in Handloom Technology obtained from the Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Salem or Varanasi or from any other recognized Institute of Handloom Technology.
- Junior Engineer Fisheries Department: The applicant must possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering. Provided that other conditions being similar, the choice shall be given to those who have experienced apprenticeship training for a period of not less than one year under the Government of India Schemes or State Government apprenticeship training scheme.
All the applicants are required to submit the application fee as mentioned below:
- One-Time registration fee of Rs.150/-.
- Examination Fee of Rs.100/-.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 35 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.07.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on 02 Written Tests and Certificate Verifications conducted by the authorities of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- The application starts on 05.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 04.04.2021
- The date of the Written Test is 06.06.2021
- Results of the Written Examination will be out in July 2021
- Certificate Verification will be done in September 2021
- Counseling of the candidates will start in October 2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for TNPSC CESE Notification 2021
In order to apply for the TNPSC CESE Notification 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.tnpsc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary in the CESE department at TNPSC?
The average salary in the CESE department at TNPSC varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for TNPSC CESE Notification 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for TNPSC CESE Notification2021 is 04.04.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always purposes to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to TNPSC, TNPSC Vacancies, TNPSC Recruitment 2021, TNPSC Notification, and TNPSC Exams.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar