IBPS SO Recruitment 2022– Applications are invited through online mode for the recruitment of various Specialist Officers at IBPS. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is a government-owned banking recruitment agency under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Finance of the Government of India which was established with the aim of encouraging the recruitment and placement of young graduate students from the first undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate in government-owned banks in India. Interested applicants must read this notification carefully before applying for the vacancy.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @ibps.in about the recruitment of various Specialist Officers such as Agriculture Field Officer, Marketing Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, IT Officer, Law Officer, and Rajbhasha Adhikari in 2022. The number of vacancies available is yet to be announced but this article will help you clear all of your doubts related to the notification such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Age Limit, Salary of the various Selection Officers at IBPS, and How to Apply Online for IBPS SO Recruitment 2022.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for IBPS SO Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Details – IBPS SO Recruitment 2022
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Specialist Officers||Yet to be Announced||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- Agriculture Field Officer: A 4-Year Graduation in Agriculture/Agricultural Bio Technology/Horticulture or in any other related field from a recognized University.
- Marketing Officer (Scale – I): A Graudation Degree with a 02 Year full-time MMS (Marketing)/MBA (Marketing)/PGDBA/PGDBM/PGDM in Marketing.
- HR/Personnel officer (Scale – I): A Graduation with Post-Graduate Degree or a Diploma in Management/Industrial Relations/HR/HRF/Labour Law from a recognized University.
- IT Officer (Scale – I): A B.E. or B.Tech. Degree or Post-Graduate Degree in CS/CA/IT/EE/EC/Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics & Telecommunications.
- Law Officer (Scale – I): An LLB Degree and the applicants must be enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale – I): A Post-Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a core subject OR a Post-Graduate Degree in Sanskrit with English & Hindi as core subjects.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 20 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 30 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The recruitment process contains a Preliminary Examination followed by a Mains Examinations and finally an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
The selected applicants will get their salaries according to their posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|IBPS Specialised Officer Scale-I||₹36,400/-|
|IBPS Specialised Officer Scale-II||₹48,800/-|
|IBPS Specialised Officer Scale-III||₹64,600/-|
- The notification was released on 28.10.2021
- Date for the Preliminary Exam: 18.12.2021 and 26.12.2021
- Date for the Mains Exam: 30.01.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the IBPS SO Recruitment 2022? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for IBPS SO Recruitment 2022
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.ibps.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the option appearing as “Apply Now”.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – IBPS SO Recruitment 2022
What is the full form of IBPS?
IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
What is the salary of a Specialist Officer at IBPS?
The average salary of a Specialist Officer at IBPS varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹36,400/- to ₹64,600/- Per Month. To get specific salary details of your preferred vacancy, you must read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Age Limit for IBPS SO Recruitment 2022?
The lower age limit is 20 Years and the upper age limit is 30 Years for the recruitment of various Specialist Officers at IBPS in 2022.
When is the Mains exam for IBPS SO Recruitment 2022?
The Mains exam for IBPS SO Recruitment 2021 will take place on 30.01.2022.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of Specialist Officers at IBPS in 2022?
The number of vacancies available for the post of Specialist Officers at IBPS is yet to be announced.
Hey Guys! If you found this article helpful in any method, then please take a few moments and leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section and also follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to IBPS Vacancy 2022, IBPS Recruitment 2022, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Jobs, and New Job Vacancies at IBPS.
↓ Latest Job Notifications ↓
- Freshersvoice – Latest Jobs for Freshers 2022: Apply Now | Rozgar Bharat
- AAI AERO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 156 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- Survey of India Recruitment 2022: 03 New Posts for Motor Driver cum Mechanic
- NALCO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 17 New Posts for Operator, Last Date
- Bokaro Steel Plant Vacancy 2022: Apply Online, 146 New Posts at SAIL Bokaro