Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2022– Applications are invited for the recruitment of various posts in the Sailor MR department of the Indian Navy. This recruitment notification is purely for the unmarried male candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions mentioned later in this article. Aspiring candidates are strictly advised to read this notification thoroughly before applying.
Indian Navy has released a notification for the recruitment of various posts of Sailor on their official website i.e., @joinindiannnavy.gov.in. There are a total of 300 vacancies available and this article will help you clear all of your doubts related to the notification such as How to Apply Online for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2022, Selection Process, Salary of a Sailor MR at Indian Navy, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, and other necessary details that you should know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2022
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Chef, Steward, and Hygienist||300||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to have passed the Matriculation Examination from a recognized Board.
The selected applicants will have the fixed responsibilities according to their posts as mentioned below:
- Chef: Prepare the Food (Both Veg and Non-Veg) and maintain ration.
- Steward: Serving of food in Officers mess as Waiter, Housekeeping and manage wine and stores.
- Hygienist: Cleanig of Washrooms, Shower places, etc.
The Applicants who are born between 01.04.2002 to 31.03.2005 only are eligible for the post of Sailor MR at the Indian Navy April recruitment in 2022.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test followed by a Physical Fitness Test conducted by the authorities of the Indian Navy recruitment department.
The selected applicants will be paid around ₹14,600/- Per Month during the training period. However, after completing the training, the candidates will get ₹21,700/- to ₹69,100/- Per Month.
- The application starts on 29.10.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 02.11.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Physical Test is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2022? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2022
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.joinindiannavy.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2022
What is the salary of a Sailor at the Indian Navy?
The average salary of a Sailor at the Indian Navy varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹21,700/- to ₹69,100/- Per Month. To get the specific details of salary distribution, you are required to read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Age Limit for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2022?
The candidate must be born between 01.04.2002 to 31.03.2005 to be eligible for the post of Sailor MR at the Indian Navy in 2022.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2022?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021 is 02.11.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of Sailor MR at the Indian Navy in 2022?
As per the official notification, there are a total of 300 vacancies available for the post of Sailor MR in 2022.
Hey Guys! Did you enjoy reading this article? Do you want to help us contribute to making our website more user-friendly? If yes, then please take a moment and leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to Indian Navy Bharti 2022, Indian Navy Recruitment 2022, Indian Navy Vacancy 2022, and Join Indian Navy.
↓ Latest Job Notifications ↓
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date